View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2008, 08:26 AM
my bitch is on beta puppy for large breed pups. this what i will feed the pups on as well, i also got powdered milk form pets at home to help with the weaning of the pups i think it was around the 3/4 weeks but the milk (lactol) can be used from birth onwards. hope that helps hun, when i wean my babys i use some of the food but add some of the mixed milk for a week not water, after that i then start to add more water than milk intill not needed and they are just on the pup food.

there is a web site i go to and can send the link if you want me to hun just pm and i will send it.

the pics look great as always. xx
charlieG
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-12-2008, 01:23 AM
update on the pups. they will be 5 weeks old on sunday where has the time gone. they now know how to run. their teeth r now thru and very sharp. they have started to play with toys or shud i say one of them has as he hords them and wont share lol. they play with their daddy now. and today they met the chrismas tree. we have no decorations on the bottom and they had a nibble on the branch then it spiked them so they jumped back barked and tried to pounce on it but missed lol. they r almost weaned already and love their food. no homes yet i just cant seem to motovate myself to advertise them i know bad me.
the line up

my toy i dont share

daddy

im not moving

what u lookin at
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7