Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2012, 04:38 AM

Morning, morning, morning - Friday!

Morning all,

Friday’s here

Plenty of work to do for me so the day should fly past.

Tesco after work for some essentials. I find I’m buying less and less in there every week...... won’t be long before I drop them altogether, I reckon.

Looking forward to a lie-in tomorrow (she said, hopefully)

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today’s gem:
When someone yells stop, I’m not sure if it’s in the name of love, it’s hammer time, or I should listen.
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-10-2012, 05:55 AM
Morning V and all..
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2012, 06:00 AM
Morning Vicki and all

Friday is a lovely day for you! Have a lovely weekend.

I am working this afternoon then all day tomorrow and showing the dogs on Sunday. I have to be at the show 8.30am to help set up as I am now on the committee.

It's dark, blowy and raining here atm, I am hanging on to a glimmer of hope that there will be some clear skies at some point this morning! This week has flown by.

Have a good day all.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2012, 06:06 AM
Morning Cuz xxx

Hope your day runs smoothly xx

A wet morning here
we will be going food shopping this afternoon
otherwise nothing much else happening so a lazy morning is in order I think

Morning All, have a great day xxxxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2012, 06:44 AM
Morning Vicki and everyone

Glad it's Friday for you Vicki, and that's how I got with Tesco, less and less and now I've defected to Sainsbury's altogether. When you shop in Sainsbury's now, if anything has cost you more than it would have done in Tesco, then at the end of the receipt, they add it all up and give you that amount off next time, so why bother fighting your way through Tesco anyway! Hope the weather bucks up for your show on Sunday Gerry, it isn't looking a good forecast.

Can't believe how awful it is outside, like a big storm here It's blown the bin across the garden, the trees are bending over sideways and the rain is lashing down.

The first job on Dave's agenda will be to fix my washing machine and see how damaged that new floor is behind it. Apart from that, it's just a snagging week-end for him, no major tasks being started now, until the fireplace comes out and I'm really dreading that. I'm hoping my guests might have gone home early so I can get up there and do the van change-over, as Saturday we want to go over to Brighton and get me a nice, soft recliner, coz the one I bought from Argos is too hard and not long enough for my legs Somehow Dave has ended up with my old one when his fell apart during our move and got transported to the tip - don't quite know how that happened but he won't give it back lol!

Enjoy yours
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2012, 06:57 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Yes thank heavens its Friday, although I do have a couple of very busy days coming up.
This morning I have mums shopping to do and then take it over and do her housework, Followed by work this afternoon and evening.
H, I hope your shoulder is feeling better.
Everyone have a good day
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-10-2012, 07:04 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

I hope today fly's by Vicki. Good luck in Tesco same here I either pop to Sainsbury if I have some vouchers if not its Lidl and a quick top up with things they don't stock from Sainsbury.

You sound very busy Gerri over the next few days.
Good luck with the washing machine and the recliner Helena. Sounds like you will be getting the best deal in the end.

Quiet day here today. Walk Dillon it is wet so that will be fun drying him when home. Then catch up tv.

It turned out a nice couple of hours yesterday when my friend from round the corner popped in to meet Dillon more than visit me. If as I suspect she will be regaling tales of a very handosme well boned good conformation boy to his sires breeder. She thinks I should try him in the ring even with his slightly different paw.
The new postman also made friends with him on the other side of the fence when we were sayng goodbye to Linda and was saying what a lovely boy he was and so friendly. My swelling head has gone down this morning.

Gorden will be doing application forms for jobs and watching for emails from the person supposed to be organising this trip abroad but who quite frankly can't organise a P*** up in a brewery. He has now emailed some of the other consultants and is asking questions subtlety of course about the company and the organisation of said trip and how they feel.

Take care Bev.

Like the gem today. Have a good day all
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2012, 08:16 AM
Good morning all

It was bucketing down at 6.30 am but the sky looks to be clearing now and the rain has stopped.

New bed came. Neither of us have slept very well so I'm hoping it's psychological. We went to bed later than normal because stupidly got watching something on TV. I've got a couple of bites that seemed to itch all night and Dave banged his leg and that has hurt him all night - Sod's Law and all that I think. Time will tell. One thing was I did like though was the extra room. I think, if nothing else, changing to a king size was a good move.

The shop was great on the delivery front. Rang them yesterday morning and asked if they could give me an idea of delivery time as we usually go out. Guy told us to get out and give him a ring when we got back which we did and the bed came half an hour later. They put it all together, took the packaging back with them and for £3 took the old bed away too. Restores your faith in customer service a little to find someone who actually does their best to make sure your satisfied with the delivery.

Same can't be said for Argos at the moment. I ordered a couple of raincoats for Rosie two weeks ago. First delivery failed so rang last Friday and they re-ordered. 'Phoned them yesterday and they won't do anything until today even though the tracking number says the damned things were posted on the 28th. I'm now getting ratty so today I will get a refund plus compo for the telephone calls or there will be hell to pay.

Just the usual for us today with a Mcd's thrown in if the rain holds off.

Have a good 'un all
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2012, 09:27 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning All

I've got lots of jobs around the house to do today - glossing the doors is one of them and I hate glossing!

I have some of my office job to do from home and one walk to do for a client' dog today.

I'll have to brave sainbury' later. I get so bored when shopping, Dave and I always go together otherwise I would never get half the things off the list! He is setting up for a show at the NEC though so won't be back till late tonight and as the dog I am walking is just around the corner for sainsbury's, I might as well get it over and done with.....

Have a good day all
Sosha
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-10-2012, 10:10 AM
Morning all. Cycled in with the dog this morning. Must be Barking. There's a photo thread in it but will have to wait til I get home.

If I get home.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >