Female 

29-12-2013, 09:27 PM
Rosie opening her present from us we had to help her

Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2013, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by Vicky88 View Post
She loves her toys. The balls are a hit of course, she likes the snake. But she really loves her orange can, it came with a lolly, cost me 99p!.
Here she is with them.

Hope your dogs enjoyed Christmas, and you!. Did they open the presents for them?. Holly didn't, my nephews opened them for her instead. Holly ate far to much, but she gets away with it. I have no idea where it all went!.
What lovely photo of Holly xx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2013, 09:38 PM
Awww sweet Rosie Cool pressie too
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2013, 10:43 PM
You supposed to put a treat in and Rosie try and get it out...Rosie not interested in treat only the rope
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2013, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by Hiker View Post
Ya she's getting there, huge improvements every day. Thanks for asking.

Thanks, maybe she is a Staffie/Lurcher mix aswell so.
I'm glad, she's very lucky to have a foster while she waits

Originally Posted by Vicky88 View Post
She loves her toys. The balls are a hit of course, she likes the snake. But she really loves her orange can, it came with a lolly, cost me 99p!.
Here she is with them.

Hope your dogs enjoyed Christmas, and you!. Did they open the presents for them?. Holly didn't, my nephews opened them for her instead. Holly ate far to much, but she gets away with it. I have no idea where it all went!.
Great Holly photo's! I'm pretty sure she got more presents than me! Bandit opened his present but everyone else had to have theirs opened for them.

We had a good christmas thanks, I did have to postpone mine for a day because I was sick on Christmas Day but Boxing Day was brill Mine all had a special Christmas dinner and a Boxing Day walk. I particularly like Holly's snake

Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Rosie opening her present from us we had to help her

Aww bless her. We had that toy at work but ended up removing the rope because none of them could figure it out and instead they just threw it round the rooms! Hopefully Rosie will have more patience
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2013, 05:13 PM
Well I've had an interesting day.

It started off with Malcolm eating his breakfast of buffalo tongue too fast and then unsurprisingly he felt a bit poorly -

Then the worst happened, LAYLA WENT MISSING!

She went missing from the garden at lunchtime. Those who were working helped me search but she was just gone. I'd got in the truck and was driving round looking when one of my friends from work rang. A couple had picked her up at the nearby army base where she was running around on the road. They opened up their car door and she hopped in. They took her to where i work because they didn't know what else to do with her. She was very scared and wouldn't get out of the car even for the two staff members she knows and loves 😞 she was even scared of me at first but then she went mental when she twigged who I was. 😊

I have never known her leave my garden, she's doesn't wear a collar at home and she's not yet microchipped because I was waiting until she was spayed. There are so many places she could run from here I didn't think I had any hope of finding her. I live in the middle of nowhere!

She's crossed a main road and was found on a fast, busy country lane. I have never had a dog go missing it was terrifying. The people who found her were lovely and I think a bit taken aback by the blubbering mess of a person that came to get her dog but I was so relieved to have her back.

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2013, 06:19 PM
Jen OMG thank goodness you got Layla back,can imagine how scared you must have been (( hugs))and poor Malcolm,Hope he's feeling better.You really have had an eventful day,think you deserve a nice glass of something very strong
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2014, 06:22 PM
Wouldn't have got her back if it wasn't for those lovely people. I really don't know how to thank them. I was heartbroken. Now she's running round my house like nothing has happened, cheeky madam!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2014, 09:56 PM
Omg Jen, so glad you have Layla back I can imagine how worried you must have been, hope Malcolm is feeling better today xx
Page 48 of 130 « First < 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 58 98 > Last »