Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2013, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
He loves being photographed. I think his colouring helps as well and if I pull the camera out he gets in front of it at every opportunity! I love my little old man
Who can blame ya? My wee blade has been poorly but well on the mend now,even managed a wee dander No eating yet but I don't want to push it,when she's ready she'll have some xx
BlueJay
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2013, 02:09 PM
LOL at the snuggly beardie! Does look comfy there
Reminds me of when one of my snakes escaped and climbed into bed with us... quite the surprise!

Loving the pics of yours, Jen
Scooby and his cute sleepy face - and Malcolm is so handsome!!
Holly defiinitely has one of the loveliest faces I've ever seen

Lacey is poorly sick??
Sending lots of get-well hugs and licks over x x
(some for Scooby too)

Here are my three today! Been bullying the boys into dressing up and Ripley has forsaken the swivelly chair in favour of the windowsill...
And it amuses me how the dog poo signs on the floor look like Rory

I'm off out tonight - braving my fear of people and eating in public!!
Even though I've only been there a week, I was invited out for a christmas meal with the people from work.
I thought it'd be a nice chance to get to know them a bit more... and test myself lol!
My mum is minding the babies - wish us both luck
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-12-2013, 03:02 PM
You should have put up a WARNING! sign before the one of that ssssssssssnake

The boys look so cute in their outfits, and Ripley so sweet snuggles up like that - and that poo sign really made me laugh, especially the way Rory seemed to be looking at it!

I hope you have a lovely evening Erin!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2013, 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by BlueJay View Post
LOL at the snuggly beardie! Does look comfy there
Reminds me of when one of my snakes escaped and climbed into bed with us... quite the surprise!

Loving the pics of yours, Jen
Scooby and his cute sleepy face - and Malcolm is so handsome!!
Holly defiinitely has one of the loveliest faces I've ever seen

Lacey is poorly sick??
Sending lots of get-well hugs and licks over x x
(some for Scooby too)

Here are my three today! Been bullying the boys into dressing up and Ripley has forsaken the swivelly chair in favour of the windowsill...
And it amuses me how the dog poo signs on the floor look like Rory

I'm off out tonight - braving my fear of people and eating in public!!
Even though I've only been there a week, I was invited out for a christmas meal with the people from work.
I thought it'd be a nice chance to get to know them a bit more... and test myself lol!
My mum is minding the babies - wish us both luck
Glad you are being brave enough to go and hope you enjoy yourself.

Oh the dog poo sign lol! Looks as if he's saying 'how can I pick it up? I don't have opposable thumbs!'

Gorgeous xmas pics.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2013, 05:23 PM
Bella's had a bath. It was so deep and warm she made no moves whatsoever to get out even when I held her towel out to her!

Then she did her 'new thing'. We haven't had this rug long and now, every morning when she gets up, she rubs her face on it, but only on the diamonds down the middle - each one in turn.

Well after her bath she did the same thing to dry herself lol! So funny - making sure she stayed on the diamonds and moving from one to the other! Completely ignored the towel
One

Two (photo didn't come out!)
Three
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2013, 05:43 PM
This one's for Lacey - who wanted to see the adopted blind donkey, here he is

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2013, 08:11 PM
Seriously I'm not a weeper but the donkey pic has me crying Awww he's so gorgeous,the fact that he can't see just makes him more so What great peeps for giving him a loving home...pulling at the heart strings BIG TIME
And little Bella She'll rub a hole in that rug
Think I'll pass on the snake pic Enjoy your night BJ...you can do it
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2013, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Seriously I'm not a weeper but the donkey pic has me crying Awww he's so gorgeous,the fact that he can't see just makes him more so What great peeps for giving him a loving home...pulling at the heart strings BIG TIME
And little Bella She'll rub a hole in that rug
Think I'll pass on the snake pic Enjoy your night BJ...you can do it

You don't actually GET the donkey Lacey. Our family does a lot of this 'adopting creatures' and 'planting trees' and all that for Xmas pressies. (Lisa does want a real donkey of her own - they are very 'country folk') but it's not possible as they are moving soon anyway. And tho her partner's dad has plenty of land, they are not sure where they will be in relation to the land as regards keeping it there. So this is the next best thing - paying to keep a rescued one. You just give a regular amount by direct debit for its upkeep where it lives.

Same as for the little scholars in Africa and all sorts (you pay a regular amount of money to help with their education and receive and respond to letters from them). But I do think these are excellent 'presents' especially for people who have just about everything they need. After all, how many of us actually 'need' the stuff we get for Christmas?
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2013, 09:05 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
You don't actually GET the donkey Lacey. Our family does a lot of this 'adopting creatures' and 'planting trees' and all that for Xmas pressies. (Lisa does want a real donkey of her own - they are very 'country folk') but it's not possible as they are moving soon anyway. And tho her partner's dad has plenty of land, they are not sure where they will be in relation to the land as regards keeping it there. So this is the next best thing - paying to keep a rescued one. You just give a regular amount by direct debit for its upkeep where it lives.

Same as for the little scholars in Africa and all sorts (you pay a regular amount of money to help with their education and receive and respond to letters from them). But I do think these are excellent 'presents' especially for people who have just about everything they need. After all, how many of us actually 'need' the stuff we get for Christmas?
Oh I see...great idea
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2013, 06:11 PM
Just catching up on this thread. Great photo's everyone I'm loving the variety

Yours are all so sweet BlueJay. The snake pic is so funny, I bet that was a shock to wake up to. I'm loving the outfits I hope Ripley is doing ok?

Is Lacey feeling better Eileen?

It's funny how dogs get such strange ideas in their heads isn't it Pat? My old lab used to wipe his mouth on the sofa after every meal!

I thought I would share Scooby's best pose...

Page 41 of 130 « First < 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 51 91 > Last »