View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2005, 07:17 PM
Oooh, i watched that yesterday and i cant believe Sharon kept Chenai (sp?) in! I HATE her! and that boyband were actually quite good!!

Those two guys (journey south??? ) HAVE to win, they're fantastic!!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2005, 11:36 AM
I only saw it for the first time this weekend, don't usually watch it but what is this Chico guy doing in it?????
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2005, 11:41 AM
Agree completely chico should never have gotten into the live shows, it should have been that Richie guy!

But how good are journey south? they live about ten minutes away from us and apparently went to my old school, which is quite cool (Don't know them though! - but have seen them perform and they are wicked!)

Hazel
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2005, 12:34 PM
Okay bear with me - are they the blonde duo? I thought they were actually really good.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2005, 01:00 PM
Yes Lucky they are the duo, but personally, although they are very good I think they are a bit "old hat" aren't they? We had all the duo acts back in the 70's and I really don't think they would take off as well as that Matthew bloke, I really think he deserves to win. Just my thoughts on them, although they are quite good, I just don't think their records will sell very well, not in this current type of market.
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2005, 01:22 PM
I actually thought Chico was good :smt016 he has a good entertainment factor

Philip (I think that's his name) - the one in the green top was totally CRAP, he didn't sing in tune once, he should of been booted out, nearly fell off my chair when he got through to next week :smt017

Shayne sang PERFECTLY, almost better than Daniel Bedding field himself, I think Sharon Ozbourne has a bit of a crush on him lol
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2005, 06:18 PM
Originally Posted by Stephanie
Shayne sang PERFECTLY, almost better than Daniel Bedding field himself, I think Sharon Ozbourne has a bit of a crush on him lol
i think i have a bit of a crush on him myself !! LOL
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2005, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Just my thoughts on them, although they are quite good, I just don't think their records will sell very well, not in this current type of market.
Awww that's exactly what I said to OH. I liked them but I can't see a market for them today.
tricks
Dogsey Junior

28-10-2005, 05:50 PM
i dont like the fact that it is still the judges that vote the artist out it will always be a fix at the end with two judges siding with each other
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3