Female 

07-07-2005, 06:13 PM
Glad your safe laura xxxx
How awful
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2005, 06:19 PM
Thanks Gems. Is your friend ok? I'm trying to read this post but haven't caught up yet?
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2005, 06:20 PM
I just wanted to say I hope everyone who was affected by today comes through it safely. Best wishes to you and your families
Woofer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2005, 06:29 PM
So sad, such evil people, is it a god they worship or the devil? having just read all the posts in this thread i am so glad most people are accounted for and my prays are with those who have friends injured, I hope it is not the begining and it is the end, i am thinking of keeping my kids at home tomorrow so i know they are safe, might seem like over reacting but i don't care. My oh has got to go to sheffield tomorrow by train and i don't want him to but he has to go to court so has not got a choice.
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2005, 06:43 PM
glad everyones family and everybody is ok!
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2005, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by jake
Thanks Gems. Is your friend ok? I'm trying to read this post but haven't caught up yet?
Yeah he is fine thank god
Best wishes to everyone xx
Woofer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2005, 08:51 PM
London Pride You come to place your bags of hate On bus and train, you made us late Yet we’ll be back again tomorrow We’ll carry on despite our sorrow Your bags of hate caused some to die Yet we stride out strong with heads held high You’ll never win, we will not bow You can’t defeat us, you don’t know how This London which we love with pride Is a town where scum like you can’t hide Don’t worry we will hunt you down Then Lock you up in name of Crown We’re London and we’re many races Just look you’ll see our stoic faces We all condemn your heinous act You will not win and that’s a fact We’ll mourn our dead and shed a tear But we will not bow to acts of fear You’re out there somewhere all alone There’s nowhere now you can call home Olympics ours we’ve won the race Your timing then a real disgrace Our strength you’ll find remains unbowed We’re London and we’re very proud

something i found
Ash
Dogsey Senior
Male 

07-07-2005, 09:25 PM
I am stunned, and lost for words..
But Thinking of all of my Dogweb friends.
I hope you, and your loved ones are safe and well.

Take Care

Ash...
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2005, 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by Woofer
London Pride You come to place your bags of hate On bus and train, you made us late Yet we’ll be back again tomorrow We’ll carry on despite our sorrow Your bags of hate caused some to die Yet we stride out strong with heads held high You’ll never win, we will not bow You can’t defeat us, you don’t know how This London which we love with pride Is a town where scum like you can’t hide Don’t worry we will hunt you down Then Lock you up in name of Crown We’re London and we’re many races Just look you’ll see our stoic faces We all condemn your heinous act You will not win and that’s a fact We’ll mourn our dead and shed a tear But we will not bow to acts of fear You’re out there somewhere all alone There’s nowhere now you can call home Olympics ours we’ve won the race Your timing then a real disgrace Our strength you’ll find remains unbowed We’re London and we’re very proud

something i found
woofer thanx for sharing ,, it could not be more true,, we will stand tall with our heads held high,, those islamic extremist B*******S will not win!!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2005, 01:08 AM
Originally Posted by jake
Thankyou for all your wishes and thinking of me this morning. I was on my way to work and my boss phoned and told me to go home instead as there had alreday been one explosion on one of the tube lines and he wasn't taking any chances. I would have been passing through Kings cross otherwise, I felt physically sick and have never been so frightened in my whole life. I packed a few things grabbed Jake from his dogminder and drove to my mum's house in Wiltshire it took me hours to get out of London I spent the whole journey crying and shaking with relief that it wasn't me.

I guess that sounds really mean but I was really really scared. All I could think of was Jake I was so worried about him.

Thankyou all for thinking of me. I hope those of you waiting for news get good news soon.

My thoughts and Prayers are with everyone.

Love Laura and Jake xxx

Aww Laura, so glad you and Jake are okay I cannot imagine what terror you went through driving through London today I would have been a wreck

I remember when I was pregnant with Rhianna and we were just coming back from buying her a car seat for when she was born and I was in the front seat and my other two kids were in the back seat of the car and we were at traffic lights. The traffic lights turned to green and we set off and then this stupid boy racer decided to jump the lights on the other side and missed our car by about a couple of seconds (he was going really fast and if he had hit us would have definitely killed either me or my kids in the back. I couldn't stop thinking about it for quite a long time afterwards. I just hope the idiot wrapped himself round a lampost or something because he obviously cared for no-one but himself going through the lights on red. If my o/h had set off from the lights just a little bit faster then we wouldn't be here now so I can understand how shaken up you feel Laura

Take care,

Foxy xxx
Page 34 of 35 « First < 24 31 32 33 34 35 >