View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2016, 01:46 PM
Most mysterious behaviour June, fingers crossed it was just a one off. Perhaps one of the couple lived in your house years ago and was on a trail of reminiscing.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2016, 02:31 PM
cctv june, get a hard disk recorder and it would run independantly of your computer, and you can connect it to the tv via scart or hdmi cable.....you can also get any footage off that you need and they save stuff for 30days then automatically write over it
I think the baby will be heading home, all his checks have come back o.k and they think he was having an issue with the bottle
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-10-2016, 02:32 PM
Thats all well and good Moyra, why did he hide his face then
Just been to the tip, people are very strange. I've got a bin liner full of old shavings slung over my sholder, carrying another, in front of me walking slowly and carefully is someone carrying ONE thing, which they throw in the relevant skip and then go back and get ONE more thing, One woman is putting a microwave in the skip and is handling it like its a dead body, makes an expression of distate as she throws it in, and goes back to her car. I'm back to the car,another two bags of shavings, over to the skip and back in the time its taking people to take ONE thing out of their cars
No one seems to be able to carry more than one small item at a time and even then its like you're asking them to carry a loaded pack up Everest
Griff, that sounds too technical for my poor simple brain to work out
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2016, 03:11 PM
Afternoon all.

Cassie excellent still on the pain killers, but seems so much happier in herself think this must of been nagging for a while. Work tonight and trying to work a menu so we can eat our way through the freezer so I can defrost it next week.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2016, 04:16 PM
Dead simple honest TW...hmmm nowt so strange as folk!! Or so the saying goes lol
Oooo how exciting kazz ....better than sticking to the usual bit like when my nan used to buy cans with no labels
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2016, 05:56 PM
Goodnight all, I am pulling the plug. Steve has just gone to darts. night night.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2016, 10:14 PM
Evening just a quick pop on, had to go to work tonight as our manager has cocked up
Will be back on earlier tomorrow
Good night all
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2016, 11:24 PM
Where'd you all go??? I went off for beers and laughter and ended up helping the landlord send his emails...me half cut emailing business plans.hilarious!!!! God knows whose getting what lol
Mandy, hope you made it through your shift o.k
Been invited to a Halloween party Saturday night and been told if I head to the legion Sunday night I won't need to buy a beer!!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2