Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2024, 06:16 AM

Friday 26th April 2024

Morning all. Damp here this morning. Kazz it was a Groenendale that my Border Collie Bobby beat in that quiz 'That's My Dog' her name was Tegan, that was way back in the 80's. Oh so long ago. The Tervuren is of the same ilk but very different in colouring. I often bump into a Groenendale down the beach. He is lovely. His name is Bill.
Sue sorry to hear they are leaving you. Sad really.
Kelly I do hope you can get something done for you.
Lynn hope you are feeling better today.
Saw my friend Margaret yesterday instead of the usual Wednesday. She showed me a pic of a Hedgehog that they had rescued from a Magpie that was beating it up in their front garden. They put it in an animal run that they have for their animals and fed it some cat food. Wow was it hungry. Anyway when she left me yesterday she stopped off at the co-op for more catfood. I can see it staying with them for awhile until it is up to weight.
I have decided not to carry on with the quizy things. I can hear you all saying phew. Anyway have a good day everyone. It is damp here and very overcast.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2024, 09:32 AM
Good morning Brenda hope you have managed to have a walk without getting too wet

Hope you can get something done with your leg Kelly.

I have managed to get Teazle out whilst it had stopped raining. Have been to the library and just had a coffee. Now time for the housework. School run this afternoon.

Take care everyone
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2024, 01:40 PM
Good afternoon all

It's been a lovely respite from the rain this morning. Lovely sunshine. A little cold, but not too bad.

Laser treatment went well and was thankfully painless. It's worked too. I do have a floater that looks like a fly, but that should go in the next day or two. I can't tell you how relieved I am to get my sight back to my normal. Have to wait 3-4 weeks before going to the opticians and getting some glasses

Sue, you are really going to miss your grandkids and, of course, Ben. I do hope they manage to settle, but Ben has worked so hard here to further his career that it's a shame to risk losing that.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-04-2024, 02:41 PM
Good afternoon everyone.
Another busy day yesterday back with the car to the mechanic to get it calibrated and picking up yesterday or today as he thought it would be fixed.
We took a wander around Ely then shopping and home no news.
Got a message at just gone 9.30 pm he had just finished work, the problem turned out to be the angle sensor again the one he purchased used off ebay from one of the breaker sites.
It wasn't working either so hence why we were still having problems.
So car is staying there while we are away and mechanic is going to try to sort it. The bit is not easy to find new and when you do the waiting for the part to arrive is a long time.
So it might have to be an online breaker again and hopefully not a dodgy one again.
Off to see Pam and the girls tomorrow so it is safe where it is and we will forget it for the week.
We can always use it when back without the 4x4 function and pull the fuse if needed till the part arrives.

brenda that was a bonus a refund.
Sue sorry to read the girls are going back and possibly Ben to later on the year.
Chris so pleased the laser surgery went well.
griff sorry the knee is causing problems.
Kazz hoping you are enjoying your day.