Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2024, 06:02 AM

Saturday 4th May 2024

Morning all. The sun is out and so off for an early stroll in a mo. Yep I think my friend Margaret is going to change her name to Maid Marian to her Robin Hood aka hubby Trevor. Nothing much again has changed here although I have been looking at old Kelly's Directories online to find ancestors. Didn't find any. Highlight of the day, Tesco is coming this afternoon. Yeah!! Have a good day everyone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2024, 09:35 AM
Good morning Brenda. A lovely morning for a walk along the beach

I hope everything is now peaceful for you Chris on the Gary front.

Teazle walked, towels washed and out on the line and have also cleaned one car inside and out. Now for a coffee. This afternoon I think Barry wants a stroll round sovereign harbour again.

Take care everyone
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2024, 10:04 AM
Sue the beach walk was lovely first thing. Enjoy your wander around Sovereign Harbour. Years since I have been there. I have now sort of cleared the sink blockage in the bathroom with a little help from a neighbour. He did exactly as I had done but with some boiled water. It wasn't really blocked just slow draining. Here are a couple of wierd words: Womby and Outre
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2024, 12:57 PM
Good afternoon all its my sisters birthday and we have been catching up.

Not much going on just bit of rearranging still in the kitchen little and often is my mantra and also vacumed the hall and stair carpets and the bedroom floors.Downstaors tomorrow. ie where ever the vacum ends up is where I start and work in reverse. LOL
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2024, 01:26 PM
Afternoon all
I need to ask Brenda, what are s a Kelly's directory?
Steve will be fine, always is....plays the victim, I dare say I have been replaced already.
I am not happy, my dad took his car to a place to have some work done on the body, I thought they had jet washed the roof.... it's a rag top so you can't jetwash it...he asked the guy at the time had he jet washed it....he said no....turns out he had, i have just spent 2 hours sucking water out of the carpet with a wet and dry hoover, I don't know if the roof is going to need replacing
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2024, 01:51 PM
Griff Do you ever feel that everyone who is in your family should not be let out alone LOL WITHOUT YOU.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2024, 02:00 PM
I went with him to collect the car...it was sat in the wash bay, I said hope they haven't jet wash the roof and he touched it and it was dry, luckily I did go as they hadn't repaired the mirror as requested....so they sent us away, next time he went back he asked if they had jet washed the roof and the guy immediately said "no" he d over the car back for me to look at the body work and I said to my mum the roof looked cleaner....of course then he behaved like a div and we didn't speak for months. They are a really good body shop but I can only assume that someone doesn't know how to wash a convertible. I had to buy a wet and dry hoover because he bought a BMW years ago that had leaking doors and It stank! I had to reseal the door on that