Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 12:18 AM
Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
preventative measures should be a part but does this mean they have to be said in the manner they have been used here, no and what about like i said the people who maybe in trouble who may walk away because of the harsh tone used here. should we just forget them or try and be more polite and help people, just like the old days.
Well said mate.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 12:18 AM
Agree again with stormey, I think people will come on this forum and read some of very harsh posts and think s@d this forum and join a forum where not so much advice is given and what have they learned then.
chopperlodge
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-12-2007, 12:21 AM
Not trying to push anyone wanting advice away but just giving my opinion.
It took 6 weeks to ask for advice when the poor bitch could have been helped alot sooner had they consulted a vet.
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 12:33 AM
Originally Posted by chopperlodge View Post
Not trying to push anyone wanting advice away but just giving my opinion.
It took 6 weeks to ask for advice when the poor bitch could have been helped alot sooner had they consulted a vet.
I think thats already been said.

I have to say guys, i'm really shocked by some of the replies on here.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 01:09 AM
Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
preventative measures should be a part but does this mean they have to be said in the manner they have been used here, no and what about like i said the people who maybe in trouble who may walk away because of the harsh tone used here. should we just forget them or try and be more polite and help people, just like the old days.

I do understand and fully appreciate what you are saying, and yes some wording could have been better [ probably from myself too ], but what must never be forgotten above all else, including above human feelings, is the lives of the animals which are paramount - they are more important than a few wrongly used words here or there
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 01:11 AM
Originally Posted by Kanikula View Post
maybe she just posted for free advertising of her up and coming litter

Sorry just wanted to throw in my sepeculation too! LOL
Originally Posted by Malady View Post
That crossed my mind too
It had also crossed mine, as malady knowsfrom our pm
Azz
Administrator
Male 

02-12-2007, 01:26 AM
/ Thread has gone way off-topic - closed /

With regards to posting - users should remember to put their points across in an amicable friendly manner even if they suspect the person is a troll or at fault in someway.

You may have noticed that warnings and asking people to follow our PG's nicely hasn't worked with some members - so we have decided to resort to infractions from now on.

We may even adjust thresholds so the bans kick in with less infractions but we'll see how the current setting goes. The messge here is BE NICE - no ones saying you don't have a right to an opinion, just put it across in an acceptable way.
Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10