View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mrbeezie
New Member!
Male 

27-11-2007, 05:02 PM

Hi Everyone. (Advice on feeding a staffy)

Hi, everyone
me and my partner have two dogs, a nine week old staffy pup, and eight year old staffy cross.

would like advice as to how much to feed our puppy at each meal. She is having three meals a day, one wheatabix in the morning, and a 150g puppy food divided into two meals. She still seems very hungry. Is this enough?
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-11-2007, 06:55 PM
It depends on what food she is on and how much she weighs but Diesel my staffy seems to eat enough for 3 dogs and still seems to have the capacity for more. He never leaves anything in his bowl so I stick to a set amount and he gets no more.
bretto
Dogsey Junior
Male 

30-11-2007, 04:16 AM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
It depends on what food she is on and how much she weighs but Diesel my staffy seems to eat enough for 3 dogs and still seems to have the capacity for more. He never leaves anything in his bowl so I stick to a set amount and he gets no more.
thats great advise ! my 6 month old staff is the same , it seems like he could eat all day but he only gets a set amount. he gets great big bones as a treat once in a while to make him chew all day . in your case why dont you give the pup a pigs ear some time to keep him busy , he would love it ! or even get a kong stuff it , freez it , then give !
welcome and good luck
P.S there is so much info on this forum just research back a few threds you will find all your info .
mrbeezie
New Member!
Male 

01-12-2007, 08:43 PM
Will do!

Many Thanks