View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2017, 07:39 PM
I agree Best in show is not my choice. In fact not sure it will be on my list at all. Odd
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2017, 08:05 PM
On guard - There be pigeons but I will save you is his motto

And this is "The Warrior returns"..... Buster after keeping me safe from some slightly suicidal pigeons.......its hard work keeping the house safe all day you can almost hear him mumbling as he comes back up the garden.......

Mind you he almost launched me to infinity and beyond when he flew off the bottom of my steamer chair. "Memo to self keep and eye on the dog as well as the book "
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-05-2017, 08:33 PM
Bless him for protecting you so well, I'm sure he didn't try to see you off intentionally.
Girls are being pretty good today. Think Lona is feeling better, last of the painkillers tomorrow morning, Thank God, its a nightmare, no idea who's idea it is to give them an hour before food, but they have never dealt with Lona obviously.
Cariad seems to be a bit brighter, sometimes she's not that bothered when you give her a bone, but tonight she stripped it pretty quick and gave Zen some low warning growls when she tried it on.
They're all lay outside still, so will go and tuck them up later and bring Cariad and Mabs in
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2017, 08:37 PM
No he didn't I would have been collateral damage LOL or lost to friendly fire..............

Glad Cariad is a bit perkier...........long may it continue.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-05-2017, 08:51 PM
She's being sick some mornings, it may be every morning but I'm not always seeing it, I don't know. Its more bile than anything, seeing the vet in a month and I'll tell him about it, doubt there is anything he could do really, but would rather he knew than didn't
Beautifully quiet most of the day, Zen had a tantrum when she didn't go out with Mabs and Kesh, which is why I thought an onlead walk was better than nothing, apart from that an odd bark or two when someones passing,mostly slept in the shade flat out
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2017, 09:13 PM
Watching the news tonight its like Pandora's box this more and more is coming out wonder how many more threads are out there still biding their time............
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2017, 09:16 PM
Buster is sick a lot of time in the morning also bile wonder if its an old dog thing too much acid..........
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2017, 09:21 PM
TW, they may give her some ranatadine or some other gastro thingy..remind me tomorrow as I am smashed and I will see what I have, if they prescribe it let me know and I will send you mine..i don't need it now.
Awwww bless buster saving you Kazz.
Twix remind me tomorrow and I will give you the name of my mousse tan...you can leave it on an hour, wash it off and it develops overnight and doesn't come off patchy. . .lol I sound like a proper girl
I am drunk...going for a blood test tomorrow am...whoops and will most likely be booking in for my next tattoo
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-05-2017, 09:35 PM
Twix have you thought of the tissues with tan on them, used them myself and they were really good,and that was years ago.
Kazz, its only Cariad being sick,Lona isn't, so thought it may be something to do with her cancer as it progresses it causes sickness and dire rear due to gastric ulcers forming
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2017, 09:45 PM
Evening
TWIX,poor OHsounds awful
Lovely idea to wear your mum's bag and your dress sounds lovely.You'll look fab
TW,girlies keeping you on your toes latelyThey are in safe hands.Fingers crossed everything will be back to normal soon,all,patients recovered xx
LYNN,well done Mark and Lauren
KAZZ,garden looking lovely
GRIFF,If Leah does well in her exams,I promised she could have a tiny tiny tattoo.Is booked in for August.Waiting list is unbelievable
Been down to mum's.Bawled like a loon over old photos.Got loads done though
Oh,the best news ever...Lacey Duff is back permantly on all foursWee wobble every now and then.Am well chuffed...Yippee
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >