Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2014, 06:01 AM

Dogsey Daily Thread Thursday

Good morning all Dogsey Peeps

First up again, but I'm sure Lynn or Jenny will be close on my tail.

Couldn't get to sleep last night, don't know why, must have slept too long during nanny nap.

Off down to the beach again, we love it down there, and it makes for a much easier walk for me than all these friggin hills.

Jen, I do hope you're well on the mend today, we're really worried about you with those infections in your chest ((((hugs))))

DD, oh well done on the work accomplishment, and I swear it's all down to D.a.D keeping you in high spirits and enjoying your work, so maybe we need a medal too huh?

Gordon, you missed a good night last night in here and your absence didn't go amiss, but not to worry, Harvey did a good job of covering for ya

Bev, hope little Lyla made a safe return, otherwise, you must be worried sick.

Lynn, hope Dillon has eaten something, or good luck with trying to find something that suits him.

Nothing on the cards here today, I've done all the stocking up for Dave's arrival home for the week-end so no need to go out, might do a big clean up after the sahara dust has settled just about everywhere here.

Hope everyone else is fine today along with the doglets, and enjoy your day .
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2014, 06:16 AM
Morning Helena and fellow members,

A dull and hazy start to the day but apparently it'll be a warm one.

I'm seeing a friend for coffee and catch-up this morning after I've walked the dogs which will be nice. Other than that I'll be doing housework (boring) and spending some more time patching our lawn.

Nippy you are in my thoughts and I really hope you (and OH) are now well and truly on the mend.
Helena Enjoy your walk down on the beach ..... not that I'm jealous of course

I must look back on last night's thread to see what our friend DD's achievement is

See you all later.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2014, 06:40 AM
Morning
Well I'm a year younger today my daughter has actually got up cheerful,made me my morning cuppa and has bought me a selection of Liquorice all sorts which are my favourites
Don't know what I'm up to today seeing as hubby is off and Liam still home

I hope Nippy and Brian are feeling much better today,
Jenny enjoy your catchup with your friend, I always enjoy catching up with friends no matter what the weather
Helena hope you have a good walk with Zena, I am slightly envious of you being able to walk on a beach xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-04-2014, 06:56 AM
Morning Helena Jenny and Mandy.

Helena you must stop getting up so early you are making me feel guilty. I woke about 3 this morning couldn't get back to sleep then must of fallen off to deep sleep next thing I know its 7.30.
Enjoy the beach walk.
Morning Jenny lovely to see you enjoy the catch up with your friend.
Morning Mandy I take today is your birthday. Many happy returns. Have a lovely day.

Bev I hope Lyla is home or turns up today.
Nippy Jen hoping you are feeling better today and Brian.
I am off to Lidl today unless there is a traffic jam. Gorden home tomorrow night then has some time off for Easter. He will go back next Thursday has a meeting will stay on the boat move that Friday with Michael then come home again and have the next week also.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-04-2014, 07:06 AM
Just had a scan through the D.A.D thread. Well done Debbie on your pay rise.
Welcome back to East Anglia Harvey. Don't work too hard.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-04-2014, 07:29 AM
Morning all and

Mandy!

Helena - enjoy your walk.

Jenny - good to see you back - I hope you enjoy your coffee meeting with your friend.

Lynn - sorry to hear you had a disturbed night but good that you eventually managed to get back to sleep..

I hope that Nippy and Brian are feeling better today, also that Moyra's gums are not so sore. Also that little Lyla is safely back home with Bev.

- I am waiting for Effie to bring me his loan computer so he can take mine to see why it is treacling but I know he has loaned it out since the last time I had it so all my settings will have been wiped off so I will have to put re-set it before I can use it. Booger.

And booger because even though I actually got my newspaper this morning it had just been thrown into the yard again although the delivery person did throw it a bit further so I could reach it. Unfortunately so did a stray dog or two as the wrapper was covered with dog pee. And at ~£2.25 for a daily newspaper there is no way I will be taking out a subscription, even with their "special offer".

Have a good day everyone!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2014, 07:50 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDY
Oh party tonight!
I have spinning but soon as I'm back be popping on to help you celebrate
JENNY enjoy your coffee date and HELENA you're nice dander
Do Hope MR & MRS NIP JEN are feeling better xx
Have loads of things to do so less talk more action today.Will keep an eye on the going's on though
Good Morning all Have a great day,be back later xxx
YEAH its MANDY's BIRTHDAY!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2014, 07:52 AM
Oh LYNN
Be lovely to have Gorden home for a bit Maybe wee nanny nap today,since you didn't sleep well xx
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2014, 08:00 AM
Happy Birthday Mandy and you must tell us your secret for getting younger
Morning Lacey I hope you get all your chores done ... or maybe they aren't chores
Lynn It'll be lovely for you to have company for more than a couple of days at a time I hope parking for you today is a doddle which will make your life a lot easier
Bev I hope Lyla is back? I'll pop in later to see if you have any news.
Moyra I hope you are feeling more human today.

Off to walk the dogs now.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-04-2014, 08:09 AM
Morning everyone - Well what can I say, there I was in the full throes of an evening with D.A.D and at 10pm the darn computer crashed . Off all night and only came back on at 8am, I've no idea what caused it (mind the weather up here was dreadful last night - even by our grim standards) gale force winds and driving rain. I don't even know whether that would effect a 'puter, but that's what got the blame! Happy Birthday Mandy - have a really good time and enjoy yourself to the full - remember there should be no limits on fun! DD well done with the pay rise just desserts I reckon for what would we do without our North American office? Malka - what is wrong with the newspaper delivery/service in your neck of the woods, firstly confetti and now widdled on (it's just not good enough. Now aspecial good day wish to any of our members or their 4 legged friends who are under the weather, and with that I'll say bye fer now.
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »