Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2014, 05:55 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Friday).

Morning everyone. I beat Helena this morning unless she is posting as I type.
I have tried to do a catch up on last nights DaD and it decided too get going quite late I will have to go back too it when I have done this and have my cuppa with me.
Gorden is home tonight till Thursday back Friday early next week then home the following week too.

Lorraine I hope your tummy is settled.
Sally I hope HL has a safe journey and you get through the weekend with out trial and tribulations.
Bev big (((hugs))).
Nippy Jen I hope you and Brian are feeling better today.

Well hopefully we can all breathe better today as we are in for a nice Atlantic breeze which will blow the pollution away. Weather here very dull I will be surprised if the sun comes out.

If I have missed any poorly peeps sorry have a (((hug))) and any poorly doglets too.
Ok been back on to the DaD. Gordon sorry we missed your party I could of done with a night out.
Debbie sorry to hear about the rat we are having a problem with one here it hasn't argued back yet when I frighten it off. I hope it doesn't as I shall be locking all doors and refusing to go out if it does. Maybe Gordon could lend me his little terrier when you have finished with her.
I missed the coffee and walnut cake too.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 06:16 AM
Morning Lynn and fellow members,

My 'boys' decided they wanted to go in to the garden at 'silly o'clock' this morning so although its only just after 7 I think I'm ready for a nap ...... they of course, have had breakfast and are back in their beds fast asleep

Lots of housework to do today and if possible I'd also like to get the grass cut. My son's girlfriend is coming to stay for the weekend as they want to go and register with some estate agents.

Lynn it will be lovely for you to have proper company and share things with for more than a couple of days at a time.
Helena as you'll probably have posted before I submit this.
You are in my thoughts at the moment Bev .
Nippy I hope you had a better night and are finally feeling more human.

See you all later.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 06:19 AM
Morning Lynn and everyone

Not far behind you Lynn, and I was posting whilst you were typing, but on DD's thread

Great that you'll have Gorden home for such a long period, and I hope you can get out and about and visit some friends. Will you be doing a return invite to your lovely neighbours, or maybe you've already done that bit.

I'm happy that my own neighbours are setting off early today for a 2 week holiday to France, it's going to be so lovely and quiet here, no banging of car doors with the kids to'ing and fro'ing. I've just got to make sure that their housesitter knows about leaving ALL the gates firmly shut cos if that blinkin dog gets out when I'm out there with Zena it won't be good She has assured me she's told her about it, but I'm going round there myself when she moves in just to confirm it.

Dave's on top form (for him!) so looks like I might be in for a good week-end too.

We're going back into the woods this morning, cos apparently they've now dried out a treat and it does make my life easier without the drive to get somewhere to walk.

Got the van change overs starting tomorrow when current guests move out, so that'll be my Saturdays out of the window until October, but mustn't complain about that.

Bev, thinking of you this morning.xxx

Jen, hope you're feeling much better today along with Brian and hope Pepsi is back to normal too. I noticed Zena had been sick somewhen this week It was only when I was hovering about yesterday I noticed it behind the curtain, it could have been 2 days old cos it was l**b! Then, yesterday afternoon, for no reason at all, she got up from lying down outside and just vomited So either we're having another flare up here with her ibs, OR, it's the salt water this week.

Anyhoo, hope everyone else is fine along with the doglets, and I'll catch you later. Enjoy your day everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2014, 06:38 AM
Morning Jenny I need to go back to bed now reading all you have to do today. It will be nice to have your son and his girlfriend for the weekend.
Morning Helena that's good news Dave is on good form again.
I would also be going round to confirm the dog sitter knows to keep those gates firmly shut. I hope it doesn't leave you uneasy while they are away worrying.
Think you can buy more shoes with all your hard work over the next 6 months on a Saturday. Did that help ?
We would love to invite the neighbours round but they find it hard to get baby sitters. We did wonder about when the weather was warmer doing like a buffet thingy in the garden and the dogs can have the gardens too play in and the drive way so that will keep Dillon occupied and out of trouble and the children can play in the garden and everyone will be tired and ready for bed by tea time.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 07:44 AM
Morning Lynn and all,

A Jeremy Kyle sofa day for me today as still feeling really ill, All these steroids are making me feel really light headed too although are helping my breathing. Today it seems I am going down with a rotten cold as well and my tooth abcess is still huge and hurting despite the abs.
I think the pollution levels are mean't to improve today so hopefully that will help me.

Lynn will be lovely for you to have Gorden home so much over the next couple of weeks. Don't forget if you fancy a day out you, Gordon and Dillon are always welcome to visit.

Jenny enjoy your weekend with your son and his girlfriend. Don't work too hard, perhaps you could delegate the grass to your son.

H Enjoy your peace while your neighbours are away. Shame they didn't send the dog on holiday to the kennels too..

Have a good day all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2014, 07:48 AM
Morning Bev sorry to hear you are not feeling at all well. I hope the Jk sofa day helps.
Awww thank you I will have to look at the calendar I have got to get 3 visits in over to Essex in his holidays. Are you sure if we can make a date you could cope with Dillon and the slobber I warn you you will look one day and find it tucked up on a ceiling or a wall somewhere. I have just seen some behind the radiator.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 08:00 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Bev sorry to hear you are not feeling at all well. I hope the Jk sofa day helps.
Awww thank you I will have to look at the calendar I have got to get 3 visits in over to Essex in his holidays. Are you sure if we can make a date you could cope with Dillon and the slobber I warn you you will look one day and find it tucked up on a ceiling or a wall somewhere. I have just seen some behind the radiator.
Lynn I would love to have Dillon and all his slobber here. It would be great and we could go for a nice walk with him too. . I don't work Weekends or Wednesdays. We really need a catch up.

Sure I will be feeling much better tomorrow. I don't do ill here
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2014, 08:33 AM
I will see what we can do.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 08:39 AM
Morning....its a gorgeous one Sun is shining its warm already
Off to make the beds and put out some washing out,walk Lacey and then I'm gonna sit out on that patio and enjoy!!Something wrong with my washing machine Final spin,you'd think it was going to take off!!
Anyway,(( hugs)) to all poorlies,those who are not the full shilling( pretty much covers all of you )Hope its lovely where you are,get out and enjoy
LYNN,good to hear you have the love of your life home
See ya later
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 08:43 AM
Morning all....

Bev, I am so very sorry to hear about Lyla. Please dont think you are cursing your pets, they have been sent to you for a reason, that reason is to make sure they are loved and cared for. A duvet/movie day sounds just what you need, hope you soon feel better, sending huge hugs xxxxxxxxxxxx

I did try to catch up but it got really later last night, and I just had to finish to alcohol that was left from last weekend, normally there isn't any left, and I am still trying to catch up with my TV progs I didn't get to watch when eversuffering husband was home, I think I did see mondays corrie last night....

Enjoy the walk in the woods Helena, hope it is more sunny there than it is here, it is dull and damp, with hardly a breath of wind, a busy day going on there Jenny, I did think about mowing the lawn, but I let the chickens on it instead, they look a little flock now, I had 22 here a few weeks ago, now down to 15.....might get the little silkie some eggs as she is broody just now. Hope NippyJen and Brian feel better soon, Hows the ribs TW still painfree? I did read you and Gordon may have an enterprising opportunity going on with those magic waters... .Hows the spinning and vibrating going Eileen and to anyone I have missed.

Not a lot going on here today, just the normal run round with the lame hoover, a quick dust and do the fire out. I then have that exciting outing called "shopping" which I hate. It is better with having an Iceland in Spalding now though. My sister will be calling for a cuppa this morning also. Eversuffering husband is home tonight and it is weekend home, so thats nice.....I think....

Will nip in later, take care xxx
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »