Our sister sites
JaniceH
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-11-2010, 08:29 PM

Usher Guide Dog Pup One Year, One Dog, One Family video

Hi all

I dont normally post very much but I do read what everyone is up to

I wondered if you would like to see what I had been up to.

I write a diary online for Guide Dogs about puppy walking a pup for Guide Dogs for the Blind called Usher. They asked me to produce a video of his year with us before he goes into training on the 15th November. We love him very very much, just like a dog of our own and am going to miss him terribly when he leaves us. At the moment I cant even think about him going without crying, but I know its what he is born to do.

I wondered if you would like to see it:

I write a diary online for Guide Dogs and Im in the process of writing the last two months entry. They asked me to produce a video of his year with us before he goes into training on the 15th November.

I wondered if you would like to see it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m445BI4lTTU
kammi_sparky123
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2010, 08:39 PM
What a beautiful video!
I wanted to be a puppy walker, but circumstances wouldn't allow it. So (just the other day actually), I signed up to sponsor a puppy! =)
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2010, 08:45 PM
Beautiful - I'm sure he'll make you proud.

I wanted to foster/walk a puppy that would be either going for guide dogs or the police but I know I'd never be able to let go - well I say I, I really mean my OH :/
Rolosmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2010, 09:27 PM
What a lovely thing to do, my neighbour did this in the past for a couple of dogs, both of which failed the next stage, the latter one she then took back on as a pet and she has him now and he is about nine years old.