Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2010, 05:18 AM

Good morning everyone -Tuesday!

Morning all,

Yesterday was a tad on the mental side, but I did clock up 3 hours overtime, so it was worth it in the end (I think).

Still only two of us today as Emma is on a first aid course. This will come in handy when I have my heart attack at my desk..........

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2010, 05:35 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Work sounds a nightmare for you right now Vicki, but just think of all those lovely pennies to spend on holiday.
I'm going to walk Kyiro in a moment and then I am off to help a friend. This afternoon I have to clean some of the doggy hairs and smell from my car as it has its dreaded MOT tomorrow. Lets hope the MOT checkers wife is in a giving mood tonight so he is in a good mood tomorrow.
Have a good day everyone
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2010, 05:37 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Work sounds a nightmare for you right now Vicki, but just think of all those lovely pennies to spend on holiday.
I'm going to walk Kyiro in a moment and then I am off to help a friend. This afternoon I have to clean some of the doggy hairs and smell from my car as it has its dreaded MOT tomorrow. Lets hope the MOT checkers wife is in a giving mood tonight so he is in a good mood tomorrow.
Have a good day everyone
Morning Bev - GO MOT MAN!

scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2010, 05:38 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all

Nothing much planned here today..probably end up having a washing day, if the weather settles.

We started recall training with Henry last night, on a 30 foot training lead, he was excellent and he adores Daniel so was extra exhuberant on his returns to him. Daniel is chuffed to bits that Henry does everything for him and delights in telling Clive where he is going wrong

Hope you all have a good day xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2010, 05:59 AM
Morning Cuz xxx

You'll need that holiday hun

Don't know what the weather is like haven't opened the blinds yet but rain is threatened.

Hope everyone has a brill day whatever your doing xxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2010, 06:00 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Hope your day isn't too bad Vicki. Just today and tomorrow for me and I'm off to London for Andrea's birthday. Soooo looking forward to it. Have a good Tuesday all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-07-2010, 06:19 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

I hope today is not as manic as yesterday Vicki.

Usual walk with Ollie in a bit, then off to mums it is meant to be my Tuesday off but as she was so unwell last week thought I would go over this week too. Of course she has made a miraculous recovery and is now planning what plants she wants for next year in her garden. Back to every other week now then.

Well done Henry. Good luck with the MOT Bev.

at todays gem. Thats what is wrong with me then.
LittleMonkies
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-07-2010, 06:21 AM
Morning Everyone,

Vicki, 3 hours overtime?! What do you do?

I'm taking the boys for their hydrotherapy this morning then making my nephew's birthday cake.