Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-11-2007, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Very well done to you both. He is doing great, especially being so young.

LOL, know what you mean about wanting to kiss the judge, Marius is the same
Thanks Thats four reserves and 2 3rds hes got from 3 open shows (didn't get anything at his 1st champ show) I wasnt going to put him in the ring til he was a bit older cos he's not really ready, but it gets him use to it and is good training time etc... by ready I mean his stand still needs working on and a few other things.

LOL Atleast he was only trying to kiss the rott judge and not trying to jump up on him... which he did to the AV judge at the end of his last class Luckily she wasnt bothered to much by that

But the kissing is fine and it just shows that they are happy dogs who love everyone

How old is Marius now?

p.s. I will put some pics of him with his rosettes later tonight... just going to go relax and watch some tv as Im shattered from today
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-11-2007, 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Well done to you both, I knew he'd do well, you must be so pleased with him!
Thanks Kel

Yes he was such a good boy all day and just slept at my feet whilst waiting for his 2nd and 3rd classes...
he did have a wee bark... but thats cos some idiot was carrying a crate un-folded down the middle of the hall and kodi didnt know how it was floating by itself or what it even was as it was a material one

p.s. I didnt enter the one in saltburn as Im taking him to the LKA Champ Show at birmingham on the 7th which is only 5 days after so didnt want to over do the travelling, So will have to try and meet you at another show sometime
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2007, 07:52 PM
Big congratulations, well done to your happy boy,
Ps, I still cant run in a straight line, Ive been doing shows for 30 years lol
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2