View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-08-2007, 10:04 AM
Sorry to hear Loki couldn't come home yesterday,but as everyone else has said maybe its a good thing she was where the vets could see what was happening and maybe be able to adapt her medication accordingly.
Fingers crossed you can have her home later today.
(((Hugs))) for you and Loki.xx
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

02-08-2007, 10:38 AM
Glad to hear it sounds like you will be getting her home today Rose. Thinking of you both.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 11:15 AM
Thinking of you again today Rose, I hope Loki will be home with you soon, all bouncy and happy again. xxx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 12:07 PM
Aw I'm so pleased.
Give your little sweetheart a big hug from us.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

02-08-2007, 09:18 PM
The BoW surgery, where Loki was, called me and asked if I had transport and would I like to go there to collect her! What do you all think I said? Aye, ye're right! Of course I could get transport! It was much better doing that as I was there to hold her on the journey back. She was a bit unsteady on her feet. I got a rather subdued welcome than normal, but still a welcome.

Her medication has been increased - 2 Epiphen (PB) in the morning along with the Potassium Bromide - just to continue giving her the one tablet. 2 Epiphen at night. I gave her the evening ones just now and will give her the morning ones at 10 am. I have changed the times (the vet said that was OK as long as there are 12 hours apart).

At the moment, Loki is lying on the settee beside where my pc is. She has been "jumpy" but seems a bit settled. Ate well - 2 bowls of her kibble when she got home and a wee while ago half a tin of tuna mixed in with kibble! Gallons of water as well.

The wandering was bad and she kept staggering; hopefully, by tomorrow, she will be a lot steadier on her feet. I was told not to let her run about and just to keep her walks short for a wee bit at least.

Oh, it is great to have her home and she was well looked after at the vet - the receptionist gave her a wee treat, which she ate!

Loki says a big thank you to each of you lovely people, for all your good wishes and hugs and says her neck is getting stiff with Rosie hugging it so much

I thank each and every one of you for all your good wishes and support since Loki fitted again. It has been a great help to me.

I will put up a wee update in the morning - I may go to bed early! Is that a blue moon in the sky?

I really appreciate all of you and all your wishes. They have worked wonders with Loki - who is now sleeping quite soundly! That will be the tablets kicking in. I may just leave her and sleep in here (living room) myself!

Luvs from both Loki and I to you all xx
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-08-2007, 09:20 PM
Glad to hear that Loki is home now
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

02-08-2007, 09:33 PM
Hi Rose Glad to hear Loki is home and is now sleeping soundly. You try to get a few hours sleep yourself. Big hugs to you both.
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 09:42 PM
So glad she is home. Hope you both have a good night.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 09:43 PM
So pleased to hear Loki is back home with you. You must be so happy. Hope she will be more herself tomorrow for you.
naomicavaliers
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-08-2007, 09:52 PM
So pleased that Loki is back home, my 13 yr old Cavalier has had a few fits in her life so I know how shocking and worrying they can be. hope all goes well now give Loki a big hug from me
Page 7 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 >