View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
millies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-05-2005, 11:36 AM
no need to be scared .... the cat didnt hurt you when it was with you , so i suppose it wouldnt hurt you now... just think it loved you so much , they wanted to have the same love again i think its quite sweet ...
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2005, 01:42 PM
wow, scary thread

Here's my addition... you probably all know that our CKCS Ben died almost 3 years ago.... my sister has seen him a couple of times, she says she sees his tail disappearing through a doorway out of the corner of her eye, as if he were leaving the room.

I think it's quite possible that he's still here, after all, he had such a good life with us, why on earth would he want to go somewhere else?

Archie hasn't done anything funny yet
metz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-05-2005, 10:12 AM
gems i get scared at myself half the time pml
Sponge
Dogsey Veteran

05-05-2005, 10:29 AM
I sold kenny and I's first cottage......the temp inthe room would just plummet and then come back up.....I used think that some one was watching me or that someone else was in the house....I was def on own cause Kenny work long Distance Continental HGV at the time......one night I was lying in my bed and suddenly I woke up with a start and there was (what i thought at the time was a real person) standing at the top of my stairs!...i screamed and he disappeared...he was dressed in a old style brown cloth suit......I spoke to my mum and dad about it (it was 2.30 am they really appreciated my phone call ).....my dad said to go to sleep but i could not....

I spoke to a few peopl....it was on old mining village and they thought that he might have been a miner...cause the description of the clothes were what miners of yesterday year here wore...ooohhh it really creeped me out!
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6