15-11-2007, 12:06 AM
Bad enough during the day! Evening walks are with oh
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2007, 12:21 AM
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
Four dogs and a 12 bore.

We've being having stuff stolen out of the barns recently, so I go out well prepared.
blimey!!

Thanks for everyones imput to this thread....

i think i have learn't so much....if the rape alarm isn't handy take a lead double it over to wrap around there heads.

If that does nothing get out the hairspray, direct spray and then put a naked flame near the spray.....wooosh

If that doesn't work and i can't find a decent knife i could always pull out the 12 bore and shoot there heads off. Then cover them in spray paint in case they run away

Ok bag packed i am ready for our walk..........

sorry got silly head on this evening.
pandsgiant
Dogsey Junior
Male 

15-11-2007, 01:37 AM
I was out walking my previous dog a couple of years ago. He was an elderly Lab who had arthritis in his hips, was deaf and by this time (14 years) a miserable old f@rt (well I would be too). He would insist on going out though, he just would not even have a pee in the garden.

I was walking along and he was toddling behind me stopping for sniffs every few yards. Where we walked was not a wood but a raised bit of ground with trees that almost made it a tunnel. I suddenly heard a shout. It was a bloke shouting at Major to get away. Well the dog was nowhere near him and could not hear him anyhow, so I turned back and called to the bloke that he had nothing to worry about. It was then I saw the knife in his hand.

I was livid. Not thinking I rushed the bloke. It shocked him for a minute and he turned away. I kept following (goodness knows why) and promising to kill him with his own knife. When the adrenalin had gone down a bit I stopped and collected Major and took him home.

I was shaking like a leaf by the time I got indoors. I phoned the police and gave them a full description of the bloke. Their response - "well he will be long gone by now". No one ever came to see me. No incident number given. Nowt.

Anyway, what I think most important to take out with you is your wits. Don't be drawn into conflict if you can just get away, do it. If I had continued to follow him and he had gathered his thoughts I probably may well not be here to tell you the story.
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2007, 09:58 AM
I just need my Zak he wont let anyone near me, feel quite safe with him
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4