Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2007, 05:10 PM

hi all have you missed me

aww sorry ive not been around for a while and i apologize for any celebrations and pictures and posts ive not got round to answering i will get there.
My time has been spent looking after shiloh who nearly died hes still not 100% hes on 2nd stage of anorexica he hadnt eaten for a week and has lost half his body weight through a virus and hes still not eating as he should hes on special meds and special foods to gain his weight back up but its going to be a long trial to get him back up to his right weight i will keep you posted when i pop in.
hope everyone is well and all your babes are all well look after them and yourselfes speak very soon take care all jen and the boys x x x
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2007, 05:14 PM
oh goodness jenn... I'm so sorry to hear he's not well - and i hope he recovers soon - and i also hope you get the nutrical from the rat warehouse soon to help him

best wishes little guy
and can't wait to hear that he's getting better!

xx
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2007, 05:16 PM
Was wondering where you were! Good to you back, so sorry to hear about Shiloh.

Sending him lots of get well wishes. xx
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

24-01-2007, 05:17 PM
Hi Jen So sorry to hear the news about Shiloh, glad to hear you will keep us posted on his progress. Healing vibes and cuddles coming his way.
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-01-2007, 05:24 PM
Hi jen, sorry to hear about Shiloh Hope thre road to recovery isn't too long and he bounces back quickly.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2007, 05:25 PM
Hi Jen nice to see you on here again, but I was so sorry to read about your beautiful Shiloh, so sending you lots of love and courage to help him pull through this xxxx
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2007, 05:25 PM
aww thank you zoundz yes they got back to me and they will be sending the meds next day delivery they were ever so helpful and friendly and this is what he needs so lets hope hes on the mend real soon otherwise if he keeps going downhill he will be admitted for a long stay

aww thank you trish will pass on your get well wishes to shiloh

aww thank you lovezois will pass on your cuddles i will keep you all posted with him and i hope he soon recovers hes been through hell and back this last fortnight what with being atmitted to the vets on drips its not fair on him i know there doing what they can but i just want to back to full health
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2007, 05:27 PM
aww thank you annestaff i hope it aint to long either if he reaches stage 1 he will be admitted again and to be honest its looking that way

aww thank you trixybird for all your lovely well wishes and cuddles could do with them at the mo
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-01-2007, 05:30 PM
Sorry to hear about Shiloh Jen lots of healing cuddles from Ollie and me and cuddles to Chey too he must be missing his Brother. (((Hugs))) to you too.Hope to hear better news from you soon.Take care.xx
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2007, 06:01 PM
Lovely to hear form you Jen but i wish your news was happier. Big big big hugs for you and Shiloh. And then a few more...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >