View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2004, 07:56 PM
Just bloody ignore them Stonedagen. Nothing more than do-gooders If they spent more time looking out for the real perverts, instead of poking their big noses into innocent people's lives, there may be a few more pervs behind bars.

I used to bath with all my kids. I also used to have a cuddle in bed with them. I still lie with my daughters and give them a cuddle, and one of them is 18. Can't get near my son though, not trendy cuddling Mum

So, if you're a pervert, then there's a bloody hell of alot of us on here then.
Kirsty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-11-2004, 07:59 PM
I have explained to my eldest that its not such a good thing to bath together now she is getting older, another year and she will want (probably) to have her own bath in private.

I have another few years yet with my 4 year old ... she takes up most of the bath as it is

Some people are just stupid to say such a thing
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2004, 08:19 PM
Unbelievable, God, nothing wrong with that at all. Some people are just weird - and it ain't you!
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2004, 08:26 PM
i dont think its weird. I was havin baths with my mum when i was that age! Altho i think the last bath i had with my bro was when i was about 10 and he was 11 and he didnt like the idea so we bathed in our undies.lmao.
Whiz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-11-2004, 09:12 PM
I still have a bath with my five year old, nothing wrong with it dont listen to whoever told you this rubbish they obviously dont know what they are talking about, god comments like that make me sooo angry
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-11-2004, 09:28 PM
SD as long as your son is happy and wishes to continue ignore what people say Your son will let you know soon enough when he want more privacy By making a thing of it now he could end up feeling rejected or that he had done something wrong .My son used to love to get in my bed for a cuddle..even more so when his father died. When he was grown up and went clubbing he still used to come in my room at 6am and sit on the bed and tell me about his night and the lovely girls he had seen..and I felt privilidged that he felt comfortable enough to do so and did not give a dam what anyone thought
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2004, 09:29 PM
Some people just want to make you miserable don't let them.

I bathe with a 42 year old sometimes and his Mom knows too :smt040 No one's called me a pervert yet
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2004, 10:14 PM
God this sounds like a member of the politically correct gang!!if i was you i'd just ignore them and carry on enjoying bathing with your kid, i used to do it with my daughter and shes ok !!lol
Kirsty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-11-2004, 10:27 PM
Don't let it upset you... just bloody ignore them.

If anyone had said anything like that to me, i would have gone mad... and then gone for them with Ian trying desparatly to pull me off
I'm laughing because i can actually see myself doing it.

Instead of moaning about people bathing with there own kids they should be more worried about the nutters that actually harm them.

Was it an old coffin dodger? there the worst
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2004, 10:31 PM
Coffin dodger I haven't heard that expression for years
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >