Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2010, 06:57 PM

9 year old radio presenter!

It's miffed me off tbh.

She only has the job because her dad works there, however I would be proud of her if she was my own child and she probably doesnt get paid but still - I've been trying to get work for near enough 6 months, my OH said I'd be perfect for the radio (not that I have the face for it ) but I need a degree for it!

And a 9 year old has a spot on the radio - bit miffed, although happy for her I guess
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2010, 07:08 PM
I`m curious as to who listens? 8s and under I suppose. I can`t see many people wanting to listen to a 9year olds choice in music if they weren`t that age.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2010, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
I`m curious as to who listens? 8s and under I suppose. I can`t see many people wanting to listen to a 9year olds choice in music if they weren`t that age.
She does saturday mornings after the sports and plays all the latest songs, has a book club and also does a whats on TV..so I guess everyone having lazy mornings.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2010, 08:13 PM
Ah - so it`s scripted and playlisted by Dad. Don`t you just love pushy parents.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2010, 08:51 PM
No she actually writes her own scripts at home it showed her writing them on the news report - damn child - I could've got into radio but I need a degree - she just has a Dad who works there ugh - but yeaah pushy parents