Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2004, 01:40 PM

LKA

Would just like to wish everyone whos showing at LKA this weekend the best of luck.....looking forward to hearing how you all get on
Nikki
Wendy
Dogsey Junior

24-12-2004, 07:27 PM
well my lovely brindle mastiff dog won the dog ticket,then as an added bonus he brought home Kennel Cough,so now all six of my Mastiffs have it,they were all booked into a friends kennels for Christmas period,obviously thats now been cancelled,so have also had to let family down as was going to visit with them for a couple of days for the first time in about seven years,
so I would like to really thank the people who were so desperate for a card,or maybe to qualify their dog,and I hope it was worth it to them,and that they got the win they so desperately wanted,because hearing my poor dogs coughing away,and even though we won the ticket,nope was'nt worth it,maybe they just forgot when they signed for their entries the bit that states their dogs should be in good health,when attending the show,
ooer did that all sound bitter,well it is,six hundred pounds later,for antibiotics,and I had to pay Kennel fee as it was prebooked,yep my dogs are insured,but we always pay up front and deal with insurers later,tut,
Wendy
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2005, 10:53 PM
Lots of dogs seem to have come back from the LKA with kennel cough and or sickness and the runs too
Wendy
Dogsey Junior

04-01-2005, 09:53 AM
well thankfully they are now just about over it,all bar one,an older bitch,she seems very rattly in her chest so its back to the vets for us,tut,and yes ours too had the diaorrhea,and with six mastiffs living in the house itwas not the best Christmas,New Year i've ever had,
Wendy
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2005, 02:21 PM
Sorry things didn't turn out brill...but glad they're getting over it now