Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

27-03-2013, 12:54 PM

Oscar, male terrier, DOB 30.09.08

Oscar, Terrier, DOB 30.09.08 – Godstone, Surrey

Homing Requirements: Oscar needs a family who will channel his energy and appreciate his skills. Oscar needs a companion home with maximum part-time work hours. Oscar would prefer to live with another dog. Oscar did have a skin problem but has been absent improving off medications but his owners must be prepared to treat it should it flare up again. Not for live in young children.

Video: Oscar comes to town

His Story: Oscar was owned from a puppy. He was gradually placed on heavy medication and under that influence he became irritable of nature, since being off the meds he has been receptive and easy to approach. Oscar lost his home as his family wanted to start a family and weren’t generally confident to manage him around a baby. Oscar is neutered, chipped and vax'd. He is currently in boarding kennels in Godstone, Surrey.

Advert: Oscar isn’t wild ... he is just lively! He is a special chap who seems affable and delighted to be off on his walk or to sit beside you and rest. He is housetrained, travels well in the car and meets all ages of people well. Oscar loves other dogs and would love to live with another even though he hasn’t had much contact in his last home.

Oscar is a 4 year old terrier with a 'houndy' feel. He is the size of a small Parson's Jack Russell and has a spaniel type soft though wispy coat. Some have said he is like a very miniature Springer Spaniel. A delightful dog who is easy and enjoyed a week in an elderly dogs company respecting his space and delighting in home comforts.

Please note that this dog is currently in boarding kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found.

If you are interested in re-homing please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

***PLEASE NOTE: This ad has been posted by Rescue Remedies Dog Rescue. We are a registered charity (No. 1139407) and our work involves finding unwanted dogs their life long homes. We currently have approx. 80 dogs under our wing. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £150 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

16-05-2013, 02:45 PM
Oscar is still available for adoption.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

09-08-2013, 08:13 AM
On a kennel visit for me there is always one ... always one I'd like to take home and always one I get the size in my mind completely wrong from the forum pics. Oscar was both those things!

For some reason I thought he was small English Springer in size (he is not) and yes, of course I would have loved to take him home because he is gorgeous!

Oscar is the size of a small Parsons - very slight in stature, busy in nature, affectionate and fun with a capital F! I sat on a chair and called him up and in the blink of an eye he was on my lap giving me a face wash! Very entertaining and very engaging. Then he was off as quick as he arrived to check out what else was going on. He is very much his own person ... can you say that about a dog?! But Oh boy when you have his attention you feel really special!

He is definitely my kind of guy and I'd love to see him march off to a forever home!

Here he is ...

Oscar is still available for adoption!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

30-08-2013, 09:33 AM
"Waiting for my home to come along can get a little boring ... where are you?"!

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

27-09-2013, 08:52 PM
Oscar is back in boarding kennels while he waits for his home to come along ...

"Could it be you"?

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

08-12-2013, 04:58 PM
Oscar is still available for adoption – if you are interested in offering Oscar a home please complete our homing questionnaire.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

11-03-2014, 08:18 AM
Video: Sleepy Oscar

Oscar is still available for adoption – if you are interested in offering Oscar a home please complete our homing questionnaire.
Closed Thread