The Hotch Potch House, a little to the left of the 21st centuray,
Coventry,
Warwickshire,
Ombleland.

Dog Lover,
Snorri's Kitchen,
Scotland

Hello owner lady,
i am just letting you know i am safe and happy here, do not come for me, get another dog, i dont want to come home.
The nice boy with the sugar bowl came to rescue me, when you left me here all alone, not your friend any more.
Right i am off to play with the other doggies and the cat, see he even gave me friends, and just incase you dont believe me here is a picture of us all together.
bye bye
Sophie

Lu-1,
The Hotch Potch House, a little to the left of the 21st centuray,
Coventry,
Warwickshire,
Ombleland.

Dog Lover,
Snorri's Kitchen,
Scotland

There u go Dog Lover, just shows you that she is happy, and do not lie i know you arent free, as the one who took your magic flying horse, and sold him to a fisherman, Ha ha my plans are working.
Anyway even if you find the hotch potch house, you will never be able to enter, it is a house on a huge hill that you have to have abroomstick to fly up to get in, and u dont have one nor a licsense, infact why am i wasting my time, you are still locked away in SNorri's kitchen.
And i have Sophie
Best wishes
L.Harris
P.S see how happy she is in this picture *stick tounges out*
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2005, 04:36 PM
:smt090 :smt090 :smt089 :smt089 :smt022 :smt022 @ my still loved dog hehe *neigh* oh thats my horse oh u're scared of horses ain't u Sophie?
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-06-2005, 04:39 PM
She doesnt care, she is safe with her new friends, in the hosue on top of the hill, this house is un-penentratable, if you do manage to fly up my army of geeese will get you, SOphie is here to stay,
bye for now Doglover without a dog HA HA, u should change your name to horse lover
*sits back and laughs with pleasure*
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2005, 04:47 PM
ooooo i'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo scared look want to see my horse?

see, i'm invisible now hiya soph.
i'll fight to get sophie back i've been taking kung-fu (even if sophie dn't wanna come home) Anne's with me all the way, and Mini and even Roxy, and Inca. :smt019 :smt019 :smt019
n e way geese don't frighten twilight (my horse) and roly and cindy (my still loved jrts........my previous dogs) mmmm anyway, vicky pollard's with me and u know she can yap for britain
oh, almost forgot Anne said i can borrow her herd of Staffies, didn't u Anne? yes see? so :smt019
oh yes i taught my horse to do horse jujitzu (my new invention) ahhhhh!
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-06-2005, 04:51 PM
OMG, Sophie has been stole!
Again.........
She was there and now she isnt OMG, there is someone fyling on a huge cat, who is it, OMG it is............
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2005, 04:52 PM
ME!!!!!!!! see my horse can change into all sorts of animals byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
good girl Sophie!
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2005, 05:13 PM
Sophie's much happier now!