View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-06-2005, 05:57 PM
Welcome back DM good to have you with us again ....
Dinahsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2005, 05:59 PM
Thanks all - it's great to be back home with the dog and the cats and Eric the cockatiel!

We landed at 11.30 this morning (it was raining!), got home, watered the veg, collected the pets from kennels and OH went straight off to a conference till Sunday night! I knew we only just squeaked this break in....didn't realise it was quite so tight!

Dinah is snoozing in her bed - I'd swear she has a contented smile on her little sleeping face
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2005, 06:05 PM
Hi DM Welcome back!

Sorry about the insect bites I am the same... it seems my blood tastes nice cos I get covered in them every time I go away

Bellaluna recommended this ages ago for a flea bite I had, you boil some lemons in water, let it cool and then rub the water on the bites... works well, just don't get it in your eyes!
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2005, 06:31 PM
Rofl Tuti

Welcome back H
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2005, 07:02 PM
Welcome back D/M, hope you had a great time apart from those bites. If you're feeling homesick for your holiday destination you can take a look at the picture Fredsdoghouse has posted today of Palma Nova, Mallorca bathing in the glorious sunshine! He lives there and wonders what we're all complaining about here with our weather!
Dinahsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2005, 07:05 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Welcome back D/M, hope you had a great time apart from those bites. If you're feeling homesick for your holiday destination you can take a look at the picture Fredsdoghouse has posted today of Palma Nova, Mallorca bathing in the glorious sunshine! He lives there and wonders what we're all complaining about here with our weather!
Yea - I saw them Helena - couldn't bring myself to comment! . Actually, we left early for the airport and there was a bit of fog - so na na na na to Fredsdoghouse! By the time we drove past the marina in Palma it was beautiful though. I have never seen so many boats..............there must be £squillions worth there
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2005, 07:13 PM
Originally Posted by Dinahsmum
Yea - I saw them Helena - couldn't bring myself to comment! . Actually, we left early for the airport and there was a bit of fog - so na na na na to Fredsdoghouse! By the time we drove past the marina in Palma it was beautiful though. I have never seen so many boats..............there must be £squillions worth there
Yes there is! I go there a lot coz my Mum lives there, so I get a free holiday twice a year if I'm lucky. I love it over there, but it's got quite expensive now compared to what it used to be 15 yrs. agowhen she moved there. Oh well, maybe one day
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2