View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
michelled
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-06-2005, 03:10 PM
what continues to "niggle" at me,is that ,IF there is nothing sexual in it, & he innocently loves "childern", then WHY were all the kids sharing his bed boys????
surely if he "loves" childern,there would have been boys& girls?????
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2005, 03:39 PM
Originally Posted by Archer
If your neighbour gave drink to children and then slept with them(which he has admitted to) would you be saying what a good old boy he was?These ARE facts...he admitted to them......anyone else would now be serving time.
Haven't said that MJ is a 'good old boy' at all.

How much alcohol did the kids have did they get rat as**d or have a few sips??...

I can't say that I know if it was stated how much??

Sleep as in having sex or closing your eye's and sleeping??...

I am no way saying that it is normal to have kids for sleep overs and go to sleep with them next to you (even if it is a 20ft or however big bed, not quite like the normal one that you or I sleep in )

and I am in no way saying that unless you are a childs parent where it is ok for you to decide for them to have a sip of wine with dinner that giving them any amount of drink was ok...

...BUT archer...there are people who have NOT gone to prison for alot worse so I don't agree that anyone else in this situation "would be serving time" for these particular reasons alone, that you metion. I know for a fact that there are alot of sick bas***ds who are still free to roam and have gotten away with horrendous things.

Wether these are facts or not I don't see where it gives us factual evidence of him actually being a child molester, that is my only point.

Julie said...

"Jurors who cleared Michael Jackson of child abuse have said they did not rule out the singer abused boys in the past.

The jurors didn't rule out that he may of abused boys in the past, but, as I read it, they didn't say that they believed he did or that there was concrete evidence to suggest this either.

Raymond Hultman said: "I feel Michael Jackson probably has molested boys. But that doesn't make him guilty of the charges presented in this case."

"probably"

Jury foreman Paul Rodriguez said past abuse claims were thought credible to some extent but they knew such evidence could not be used to convict the star."

"were thought"

...Once again like I said, we don't know. If tommorow they had a whole new batch of evidence that nailed him, or if anyone filled me in on alot of information I was unaware of that proved he did things to these children then I would believe him to be as guilty as some here already do...

But based on the small amount that I know at this point in time...I do not know either way. That's just my honest and non judgemental opinion.

Milliewaddy, It's a shame that we think that no one would sleep next to a child innocently don't ya think??...A complete shame that there would have to be a sexual motive...but I guess that is the world we live in.

Archer MJ is different to my neighbour or anyone elses...I'm not saying that just because he has money that he can do what he likes but there is a huge difference and I wont compare the two as it is pointless.

Like Sutty said in her post if indeed he is innocent then hopefully he will have learned that the world we live in is no way near as make believe as the one he likes for himself and he will have learned not to be quite so niave ever again.

Anyway, I don't want to fall out with anyone over MJ! That's not what I am here for
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2005, 03:46 PM
Just to add as I said before I think it is fine to discuss guilty or not guilty but I don't see the point in making jokes about how he looks or his personality which has nothing to do with the case.

I don't like to critize a person on this leval unless they have done something wrong to me or other people (and then they deserve anything thrown at them!) but I don't know that he has done anything wrong.
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2005, 03:47 PM
To serve or give alcohol to any child under the age of 18 is against the law REGARDLESS of quantity.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2005, 03:51 PM
I know Archer.
Bubbles
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-06-2005, 07:47 PM
he has already admitted having teenage boys in his bed (cancer patients) so he can hardly be in the catagory of innocent.
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally Posted by Bubbles
he has already admitted having teenage boys in his bed (cancer patients) so he can hardly be in the catagory of innocent.
EEk he had a monkey called bubbles!!!
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2005, 09:20 PM
Originally Posted by Gems
What kind of parent would allow it in the first place thats the question !
so agree gem i said this on another post on wacko, the parents should allow this ever, i dont beliee his is a child abuser, BUT IF I WAS A PARENT i would never trust it because you cant be 100% sure!
bolty
Almost a Veteran
Male 

16-06-2005, 06:06 PM
i'm free
bolty
Almost a Veteran
Male 

16-06-2005, 06:14 PM
I think it is the time of year, there is a guy that they call Rat Face in the papers not 2 long ago, he was up 4 the same thing (I think) but they let him go 2
Let them goThey didn't do it
Page 11 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11