Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2015, 06:57 AM

Daily Thread (Tuesday)

Good morning all, too dark to see what it is like out there just hope it is not raining, I think it has been during the night though. June, hope you have a dry bone run and Alun finishes the bathroom floor and kitchen adaptations.

Well done Griff with the dogs training. I have forgotten was it Deags who got the silver, bless her.

LG I have to take Quinine Sulphate regularly for cramp it is so unbearable, I feel for you.

I have to lend Steve my car this morning to take one of his big wheels down to the tyre repair place this morning as he got a puncture coming home yesterday and then discovered the spare was flat as well. I shall have to put the back seat down so he can get it into the boot or he never will and I do not want him wrecking the new covers I put on my seats in the car.

Oh well hope you are all fine and well so stay warm and dry and safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2015, 08:40 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Wet here Moyra and very grim.
Dillon was a real pain last night and during the early hours with his paw. Seems better with it this morning though. I am keeping an eye on it in fact timing the time in between his licking. If it persists frequently during the day we will be going to the vet.
Going to try to get our cake made today then m'd and iced at the end of the week.

June hope the bathroom starts to come together today.
griff well done on the silver class.
Mum use to suffer terribly with cramp many years ago at one of her many hospital appointments she was recommended to drink tonic water as it contains quinine. She couldn't stand it. Gorden also get cramp sometimes but he won't drink the tonic water either.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2015, 08:44 AM
Just made an appointment for the vet at 2.20 as he has started again on it relentlessly.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2015, 08:45 AM
Well I tried again to send a post this morning at 7am but it wouldn't load. I am not sure why. Anyway it said something on the lines of: If I had realised Griff that you were awake I would have said hi as I was awake as well. LG I said that I hoped your cramp would go quickly. Do you find standing on cold lino helps and also taking a little more salt in the diet. My cold has come back with a vengeace so hope it goes away sooner rather than later. bfn Have a good day all. Oh Lynn just seen your latest post. Hope Dillon will be ok. Forgot to say didn't anyone else watch Christmas in the Past last evening on BBC2? Was it as you remember it?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2015, 08:59 AM
Morning Brenda and Lynn, I am so sorry to hear about poor Dillon and his paw. I hope the vet can help. My doctor prescribes the quinine sulphate for me so I take a couple of tablets before going to bed, sometimes have to take more although they are only prescribed for one a night but it is not enough. Brenda hope you feel better soon.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2015, 09:16 AM
Good morning

Hope you manage to get ~mber out without getting too wet Moyra

Poor Dillon Lynn hopefully the vet will give hime something to stop what ever is bothering him.

Good morning Brenda have a good day. Hope he cold goes as quickly as it has come. Yes I watched it. Glad I wasn't around for the 1940's offering We never had a turkey it was always a capon and mum always made the Christmas pudding with lashings of custard

Hope your cramp has now gone Gordon and be careful out there on your own with your wallet it doesn't need another shock

Well done on the silver Griff you have worked hard with them and deserve it.

Wet and miserable here. Have managed to get Teazle out when it stopped for a bit hopefully it will clear during the day.
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-12-2015, 09:17 AM
Good morning everyone. Just a quick post. Lyn, you know the tonic may go down better with a Gin added! Hope you get Dillon's paw sorted.

See you later.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2015, 09:39 AM

I had to share this.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2015, 09:41 AM
Morning all, another dismal day here
Moyra I hope Steve looks after your car and gets his tyre fixed.
Lynn, sorry to hear that Dillons paw is still bothering him. Good luck at the vets, another expense you could do without at Christmas.
Morning Sue, Brenda and Popster, hope you all have a good day.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2015, 09:48 AM

This hopefully is the second part.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »