Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2015, 07:14 AM

Daily Thread (Tuesday)

Good Morning all, hope I have the right day in the heading. I am getting so old and forgetful that I am never sure what day it is.

Griff and LG join together in the grumpy club that is ok by me, you are both lovely people and fun on here so that is all we can ask of you. Griff do hope you feel better today.

Eileen, do hope your mum is up to the shopping today and that if necessary will accept a wheelchair to get around. Most shopping centres have these facilities now.

Jenny, hope Brian's knee is coming along. Steve thinks he has done his cartlige in and may have to have surgery to correct it. I hope it is not that, I have given him some volterol to see how he gets on with it.

Lynn, hope you are feeling more positive today lass, Its a bad time of year to be apart from your OH.

June, hope all is still going ok there and the girls are sorting themselves out. Also your back is holding up to all the kennel clear outs.

Brenda, missing you hope all is well, do take care, hope your ears are not so bad.

Mandy, struggle on love as you do, hope Lauryn is enjoying her job.

Norma, hope wee babes are doing well and you are surviving up there.

I am sure I have forgotten someone, oh yes LG a figure of a sheep hmm could well be good for the homestead. Have a good day all, take care, stay warm and dry but above all safe and well. God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2015, 07:35 AM
Just taken Amber out it is peeing it down and I had the new coat on a raincape over the top too. Amber has just had a good rub down with her towel and is now having another frozen chicken drumstick, Got to cut her down on them as she is putting on weight!
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-12-2015, 07:36 AM
Good Morning Moyra and all others due on shortly. This is probably a ' one off' me being up this early that is. I need to get my house tidy so I can then make it untidy with the decorations. Sounds wet outside but I can't believe how mild it is. Unusually warm for this time of year.

Well, I've been up half an hour and not started any chores yet , time for another cup of tea I think.

Have a good day everyone, see you later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-12-2015, 07:47 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Wet underfoot here and cold today.

Feeling a bit better today Moyra thank you have to get over things don't you.
LG Gorden has far more patience than most people. Its part of being a classroom teacher I think for many years. Don't get me wrong he does have a temper lurking there somewhere and his mum warned me when it shows its not very nice but its rarely seen. I don't think i've ever seen it in 38 years of marriage not to its full extent.
He has seen mine
a good few times though.

June were the pictures in the daily thread ? Hope the back is doing ok still.
Enjoy shopping with mum Eileen and I hope she uses the wheel chair if needed. Glad she saw sense about the ladder.
griff you never seem grumpy here hope you start to feel better soon.
Mandy fancy wasting your tea.
Not good being disturbed by eerie noises Harvey in the middle of the night. Maybe you need to do a bit of middle of the night bird watching.
I like the idea of a sheep on the homestead LG. Maybe you could make it up to look like a vampire sheep and it would scare the pesky walkers and cyclists away.

All those poor people flooded out just before Christmas.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-12-2015, 08:31 AM
Good morning Moyra Popster Lynn and all to come
Still dark here and it's gone 8am
Yesterday just seemed to run away got lots done though spare bedroom no longer looks like a dumping ground ,just need to do a tip /charity shop run now it was soo dreach and dismal good day to get it done
Moyra the little bumblesnout's doing great heard her bark for the first time don't know who was most surprised lol
Popster another cuppa tea sounds like great idea I'll be there shortly
Lynn glad your feeling a little less down onwards and upwards have an extra muppets hug
Tw /griff hope your feeling ok today
Eileen Hope the shopping goes well and mum doesn't over do things
Sue Lg and anyone else I've missed have a great day
Meeting up with daughter today for a bit of retail therapy and lunch so better get a wiggle on
Take care stay safe xxxxxx
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2015, 08:35 AM
Morning all. Moyra I was on briefly yesterday so thanks for thinking of me. Head is bad, blame it on the weather. Just wish it would dry up and get colder. Hate this wet and windy weather and warm at this time of year. Keep tinkering with the Christmas tree as the branches are lop sided and won't stay in one place. Hope all that are feeling poorly get better soon. Hi Lynn, just caught up with your reply re schools. My daughter works for a school but has now given in her notice as it got so bad in all aspects. So this is the reason I have not been on much, worried for her future. Offsted is there this week so that will put the cat among the pigeons. bfn.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2015, 09:11 AM
Good morning

Pleased you are feeling a kittle better today Lynn it can't be easy for either of you.

Hope you didn't get too wet Morya.

Good morning Norma hope the weather has eased for you for a time.

Hope your daughter gets another job soon Brenda. I know the worry eldest son quit his job in January to go freelance. Lot of good work for six months then it dried up. Has managed a good couple of jobs the last month but it all begins again in the New Year. You never stop worrying. Hugs to you.

Good your mum listened to you Eileen.

Hope you are feeling better today Griff.

No doubt Gordon is out on the moors making sure all is right with his world.

Raining hard here this morning. Madam has had a quick see, breakfast and back to bed. Not silly these dogs. She would go out if I put her lead on but its me that doesn't see the need to get soaked.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2015, 09:50 AM
Good morning all, lovely day here, almost spring like I feel so sorry for the folk further up the country. I just can't imagine the devastation of those floods.
I've made a lovely (I hope ) chicken stew for tonight so I will let it stand now, always better for it!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-12-2015, 10:27 AM
Put a plate out for me please Nippy, that will go down nicely with a cup of (unspilt) tea tonight
Very mild here as well, there has been some rain, but not too bad, smaller kennel was quite wet, so hauled all that out and put some fresh down, big kennel seems fine, it always is so far.
Next door have started hammering and drilling, so that woke me up, with the dog barking when they go out, my cup runneth over I know I have had hammering and drilling myself but I don't let it start early doors
Had my first full nights sleep for a week, pain has lessened and I feel better in myself. Hoping son comes today and removes the freezer in the middle of the kitchen, and takes the fridge out for me so that can take its place
Bone run today as well, please let it stay dry
Lynn the piccies are in members albums which is a new feature, so looking forward to Dillon starring on there very soon. Please let Gorden off the hook, it wasn't his fault about the meeting was it.
Have a nice day shopping Norma, makes a change from wet dogs doesn't it, you turn into a human instead of a live in maid
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2015, 10:29 AM
Morning all
Cough is much better today....thank goodness, hopefully will manage to walk the dogs today.
Will be back in a bit
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >