View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
animalsoulstice
New Member!
Female 

06-10-2008, 07:15 PM
Thank you Helena, I shall give the Chappie a try and see how she gets on with it, adding some meat as well will have her dancing round the house again! The papaya sounds interesting, dr mark, and the bromalin and papain, I will look into that, thanks.

Willow doesn't usually stare into space, though she does cling to me, well more than usual, and lays on her back for me to rub it for her! I gave her flaked rice with plain yoghurt and the gurgling stopped almost instantly (besides the odd eruption). I feel like I'm getting this sussed now, thanks to you all, this forum is just brilliant!
waifsnstrays
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-10-2008, 10:49 PM
hi my mums dog struggles with this we give her some ground ginger and water kept in fridge in a dark bottle it lasts about a week will get the proper recipe off mi dad tomorrow it really helps her she has the ginger as soon as we hear her belly and she is normally ok for a week or so where before she was like it every day
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2008, 12:14 PM
Glad you're seeing some results, and I hope that Chappie might settle her tum too. Laying on her back is very good, apparently, it really helps them to digest the food, and is also a very good sign that all is well in that department too! If my dog was in severe pain with hers, she would never lie on her back, where when she sloped off to bed at night and I saw her lying upside down I was elated, knowing that all was well with her stomach! Hope you manage to find a permanent cure for her noisy rumbling tum!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2