Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2016, 06:48 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, April 21

Good Morning everyone,

The little green pill does not seem to be working, I even took extra antihistamine and they still didn't knock me out.

I hope everyone is ok, what was the outcome of the operation on Taran lot of money apart from having his tooth out did he have to have other repair work, poor boy.
Hope you manage to get something done about the debris on the river June.

Griff, hope you have a good hair cut this morning and it goes the way you want it.

Have a good day everyone, should be a nice day today, take care all. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2016, 07:05 AM
Oh no Moyra, how annoying that the tablets didn't work!!! Hopefully they will find out what is causing the itching for you, once the cause is found hopefully they can treat you correctly
Not sure what to so with my hair....will most likely have it cut the same as last time but as it comes to summer I get bold and go wild with the clippers lol
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2016, 07:19 AM
Mandy, does Lauryn like suyperdry clothing? There is buy 2get 1 free on eBay daily deals...they are seconds but I couldn't see much up with them, so it works out £12 for 3 tops!!
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-04-2016, 07:34 AM
Good morning Moyra and all to come
Moyra sorry to hear the little green pills not working nanny nap latter maybe rotten not getting a good nights sleep then feeling like a half shut knife for the rest of the day hope Ambers doing ok
Lynn do hope Dillon all treatment goes well these dogs of ours don't half worry us hugs to the big lad
Griff hope you don't get scalped at the hairdresser lol is there a colour change on the cards ?
Sue Tweed Mandy Nippy Lg hope your all doing ok along with your respective doglets
Tw boy did my heart sink reading about Taran had visions of head trauma /shattered jaw Hope they were insured The boys treatment in total was pennies short of £2k so he's no pocket money left lol
How's the norties doing ?
Losos hope Caseys doing ok
Suns out so better get the muppets out
Take care everyone stay safe xxxxxxx
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-04-2016, 07:41 AM
Good morning Moyra, Griff and all to come - and a very happy birthday to
Her Majesty the Queen, who one would hope (as a dog owner) has an occasional sneaky peak at Dogsey.
Beautiful day here again - we are getting quite spoilt!
Hope you have a good hair day Griff (please not pink this time! lol !).
It's about time they got your meds right Moyra - not a good thing missing out on sleep, makes one feel quite wretched. Do hope that the solution isn't a million miles away and you can get a bit of peace!
Have a good day all - as always when it's nice - I've lots to do so will away and return later in the day, bye fer now.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-04-2016, 07:44 AM
Good morning Norma - just cross posted with you. Hope that all your gang are fit and well. Have a lovely day, look forward to hearing of the further adventures of Bumblesnout! lol ! Bye fer now, G.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2016, 07:51 AM
Good morning everyone,
Not good Moyra, hope they find out what's causing the problem soon
Griff hope your hair goes the way you want, I will ask lauryn to have a look, thank you
Hope you have a good walk Norma
Have a good day LG, don't work to hard
I'm off to get ready, as its weigh in day, hopefully get my half stone award today. Will let you know when I get back
Have a good day all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2016, 07:52 AM
Morning Moyra and all who have followed and all still to follow.
Sorry the pills aren@t helping Moyra. Can sympathise with the sleep deprivation Dillon keeps getting me up.
How are your gang Norma ?

Nice sunny day here again today but a little chillier than it has been.
Dillon went off down the garden at 100mph earlier probably a a cat and then had trouble with the leg again took a lot of stretching for him to get it sorted. It would be a nightmare stopping him from chasing the cats away though.
Either no walk or short walk today depending to how he reacts when we are ready to go.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
Some photos of who came to visit our bit of river bank this morning.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160421_075927844_HDR.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	4955   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160421_080215611_HDR.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	4956  
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2016, 08:03 AM
Good morning

Sorry the pills aren't working Moyra hopefully someone can telly what is wrong and treat it.

Good luck at the hairdressers Griff.

Good morning Gordon now don' do too much today but enjoy what er it is you have to do.

Hopefully Fritz was insured Norma they don't half know how to wreck a bank balance

Lovely photos Lynn and you have such a nice view from your window. Hopefully Dillon hasn't done any damage to his leg.

Sun just coming out so off out into the garden again. Must get the grass cut before the rain that is forecast for tomorrow arrives.

Have a good day and stay safe and hope everyone is feeling well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2016, 08:06 AM
Morning Norma, lovely to see you, eeeekkkk that is some vet bill!!!
LG and Norma, yes there is a colour change on the cards...i feel a season of blue coming on Lol. I hurt my back the other week when i was going to dye it so it is an awful ginger colour at the front....it will be chopped out shortly Lol
Oooooo Lynn, Rosie and Jim!!!!!!!!! lol
Mandy, they will probably have loads of choice in Lauryns size.... there were a few to fit me too
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >