Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2007, 03:54 PM

My Friend the Flasher!

I have a friend (who I have not known long) who is a 60 year old Glaswegian, so life is often interesting when she is about. The other day she came over to mine as I was going into town and she decided she would come too. She arrived, accepted my offer of a cup of tea, and sat down. Without warning, she knocked the tea and the whole lot flew into the air before landing all over my coffee table, chair - and her lap! Lots of hopping around, her jeans were soaked so I said "take them off and I'll stick them in the tumble dryer". I threw her a bath towel which she dried herself with, then wrapped it round like a sarong before heading for the back door to go for a smoke. Now the house is right on a track with no fencing and Paddy the horse dealer sometimes comes past in his Jeep on his way to the next field. "Trust me to be half naked when Paddy comes by" she remarked. "Don't worry, I assured her, "he's not been down for a while". We moved into the side garden (well ok, rough stoned area by the oil tank) with the towel making a valiant but losing attempt to cover her undies, when without warning there was the sound of an approaching Jeep and Paddy sailed by, just as my friend reached the sanctuary of the back door! I PMSL!
However, she decided she would flash him on his way back and we stood waiting with me agog, back he came without even a glance. However, he did stare at the windows at the other end of the house which was a bit disconcerting! He doesn't know what he missed - or perhaps he did!
By this time the jeans were dry, she got fully dressed, and off we went. The shopping trip seemed a bit dull after that!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2007, 04:01 PM
Its good to have friends that make you laugh
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2007, 04:09 PM
Mental friends are always the best.....
I know, I am one
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2007, 04:11 PM
Brilliant, what a scream, poor Paddy
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2007, 04:51 PM
Poor old Paddy for missing out on all the fun!!
It's good to have a laugh with friends!!!
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2007, 09:04 PM
Thats one for you tube hun, wheres your video camera when you need it