Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2018, 12:02 PM

Daily Thread, Friday 16th February 2018

Hi all, been busy this morning, i cooked..yes me!!! Lol, nothing too difficult, just sausage casserole and home made mash...i however didn't realise my dad already had dinner...whoops!! ahhh well, he can eat it tomorrow.
Sunshine here, been as far as the back garden but hoping it is as warm as it looks (probably not but there we go!)
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2018, 12:33 PM
Good afternoon Griff and all who follow

Get you cooking sausage casserole - gourmet cooking no less

Well we all obviously have good taste regarding bathroom tiles

Have a good weekend with Liam Mandy and safe journey there and back.

Lovely and sunny here today after a frosty start. Have just spent 3.5 hrs stripping Teazle. She looks so much better than a walking bush Cooking sweet and sour chicken for lunch but that is all for the day as my back now aches

Hope everyone is keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2018, 01:39 PM
Afternoon all. My celebration thing is coming together nicely so far for this evening. Something has to go wrong.L Hope not.
Have a good day everyone. The sun is shining beautifully here. Amazing how it makes things feel better. Off to watch Neighbours. Who else does apart from me.? bfn.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2018, 01:45 PM
we watch neighbours Brenda...well if i am about, we get it at 5.30 though, also watch home and away
Lol i know Sue....i haven't killed anyone yet either! i even put butter and milk in my mash as it is for others and not me. Hope the back is soon better
Just waiting for a text to let me know what time Steve will be passing so i can drop his dinner off on the bus Lol
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-02-2018, 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Just waiting for a text to let me know what time Steve will be passing so i can drop his dinner off on the bus Lol
Sitting here visulising you standing outside and lobbing it into his cab as he passes

Sausage and mash yummy

Greetings to all.

If you look in Gordon, I found an old oil drum next door, the builders had been using it to burn stuff so I loaded it up with the shredded stuff and burnt it and tomorrow will use the ashes in the garden.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2018, 11:19 PM
Evening all that are around. My Chinese get together was great. Now sitting writing this before reading and settling down for the night. Always takes awhile to wind down.
Night all.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2018, 11:31 PM
What a lovely day it's been. It felt like the first breath of spring and that always lifts the spirits.

The dreaded cold has almost disappeared now, thankfully, and the bed delivery at Gary's went better than expected in that the lovely young delivery driver took pity on us and brought the packages up the stairs to the front door. Boy, was I relieved.

So all in all, a good day. We got our usual walk in before the delivery too so Rosie was a happy girlie
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-02-2018, 11:55 PM
Evening all, Glad things are going well with Celebrations, Cooking, Bonfires and Heavy Deliveries.
It must be the sunshine working it's magic for everybody. We too have been having nice weather for the last two days, certainly puts a spring in my step. I've been outside with the dogs for at least 7 hours today and got a good few little jobs out of the way.
Off to bed for me now, goodnight all and take care.