Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2018, 11:41 AM

Sunday thread 4th February 2018

Morning all. Sunny and bright here but a little chilly. The forecast is for sleet showers tonight but I bet it rains. Hope you are all having a good day. No-one seems to be around these days so I think I will just wait and see now who else starts the thread off in the mornings.
Gordon you must have been in the land of nod last night after so much rugby on the tele. Have a good day all. Duck for dinner. Quack!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2018, 11:44 AM
Morning Brenda, oooo so you like the E pace?
doing nothing today...well walk the poochies most likely and that's it
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2018, 12:49 PM
Good afternoon Brenda, Griff and all who follow

Enjoy your duck Brenda.

Hope you managed to have a nice walk Griff

Bright at the moment after a few sleety showers. Been busy cooking and washing this morning. Have managed to get the washing out and dry so that was a bonus Relaxing this afternoon and also walking Teazle again.

Hope all two and four legged are keeping well

Have a good day.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2018, 01:11 PM
Absolutely freezing here this morning.

The decorator is coming at 2pm. Wish me luck with that one especially the cleaning afterwards with Gary supervising <sigh>.

Ah well, as they say, expect the worst and hopefully it won't happen.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2018, 04:29 PM
Chris, really hope things go well for you, fingers crossed it will be .k
Sue, hope you have a good walk too
Mum made me dinner, that was nice.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-02-2018, 05:02 PM
Afternoon everyone.
Wet and miserable again here today. When is the rain going to stop ?
While it was dry for a short while Gorden got up on the flat roof extension and found where the leak is only a small flap needs sealing so that will be done when we get a bit of dry weather again.
Gill's stair lift in, starting the wet room for her tomorrow 10 days in all as they are knocking through the wall to the toilet to make one big room for her. Ramp all done all done in the space of three weeks after getting the local Mp on board.
Thank you card on it's way tomorrow to him and his secretary from me and on behalf of Gill and Peter.
Her microbiologist tests were clear so she will be home some time i the week really hoping she can manage more than 3 weeks again before it hits again.

Chris do hope all goes well with the decorating must be very tiring and upsetting for you.
Glad you had a nice lunch griff.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-02-2018, 05:54 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
all done in the space of three weeks after getting the local Mp on board.
Amazing isn't it Now you can know that Gill has the equipment to help her and Peter manage the day to day living which can't be easy in her condition. I'm very pleased to know it's all beeen done (or almost all )
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-02-2018, 06:05 PM
Evenin' all. Trust that you are all in fine or finer fettle.
Been sort of quiet here. Walked despite the inclement weather.
A furry tail....
I normally tie Max to the bicycle rail when I visit the local store But with it being rainy I tie him to the handle of the safe next to the ATM. There was a guy using it, the ATM. I said "Don't worry about the dog, he won't bite you until you get your cash".

"What a smart dog you have."
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2018, 06:29 PM
Lynn I am so glad that Gill is getting the home aids at long last. It's ridiculous the amount it has taken. It can't have been good for either Gill or Peter. Hopefully, when she gets out this time with everything in place, both she and Peter will be far more comfortable.

Amazingly, today went well. The decorator came bang on time. Gary was in a good mood so I got a lot done and the work starts on Tuesday. I just hope they do a good job because they are an unknown quantity to me. If they do do a good job, I'll recommend them and use them again despite it costing an arm and a leg

Aching back so just chilling tonight before finishing the cleaning tomorrow. Fingers crossed it will go as well as today
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2018, 07:04 PM
Lynn, so pleased that things are looking up for Gill at long last.
Chris, also pleased that things have gone well for you today
Just off out in a moment so will bid you all good night