Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2018, 09:37 AM

Daily Thread Friday 2nd February 2018

Morning all. Hope you are all as fit as you can be. I have been playing with changing my speakers around to my cd player. Amazing how it has enhanced the sound being in a different place. Playing Harry Potter sound track at the moment. That will please some of you. bg!! Have a good day all. Grey and over cast here.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2018, 11:19 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Hope you continue to like the new speaker positions

Its turned out nice now. Have been in the garden getting rid of leaves trapped behind bushes and a quick dig over. Still very wet but I feel better looking at it. Having hair cut later so an early lunch.

Hope all two and four legged are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2018, 04:21 PM
Afternoon all,been out for lunch with Steve and there was a peacock mooching round....he was lovely
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-02-2018, 02:02 AM
A very good middle of the night to all, seems that posts today are as rare as rocking horse droppings.
So instead of going to bed I'll add a wee touch from my neck of the woods
It's been a lovely sunny day here on Englands roof, much to the surprise of just about everyone. The last 10 days or so being taken up with snow flurries and the like!
Keep up the good work with the leaves Sue and I hope the haircut goes well and is to your liking.
Brenda - oh the joys of sitting in a well appointed reception room or study, listening to the soundtrack of "Harry Bleedin' Potter" and now you've moved the speakers so that this fine example of the Composer's Art can be enjoyed to the full and doubtless at the 120 decibels required in a Cinema. Not surprised you get ringing in the ears. I bet poor Tyto is behind the chaise longue with his paws over his ears.
Meanwhile in deepest cov, someone has been out to lunch - "there was a peacock mooching around .... he was lovely!" May I inquire if you had him roasted whole or jointed and lightly grilled with a piquant balsamic and caper sauce? Either way I'm so glad you stopped all that vegan rubbish!!!
Bet I get it in the neck for that one.
Well - time for bed - goodnight all and as always - bye fer now.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-02-2018, 03:05 PM
Quiet here again.
We had snow overnight/early hours.
Then cold (-3C) and clear. Good walking weather if you have a fur coat and four legs. My hairy beast loves it. In fact he laid out in the front garden soaking up what heat he got from the early morning sun.

"Get in here you Rsole" usually gets ignored.......