Our sister sites
Our sister sites
maxi/toby
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-10-2012, 05:17 PM

Chew proof toys ??

hi wondering if any one knows of any chew proof toys my doggies

my 4 yr old springer had toys and our 7 month terrior has destroyed them all ......

now we have no propper toys just bits and pieces my springer didnt destroy the toys appart from real cheap ones

yet my terrior has polished them all off apart from the kong we have that needs replacing really xx

ebay want around £15 for a solid ball or almost indistructable ones

wondered if any cheaper ones out there as need a whole toy box full lol xx
Jesss
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-10-2012, 05:52 PM
I bought a wooden puzzle toy from pets at home like a nina ottoson one i think, my pup and my dog love it and only the removable lid (stupid idea) is getting ruined.
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2012, 06:24 PM
I've never managed to find anything indestructible or even close to it I'm afraid. I stuck with things like cardboard boxes, toilet roll tubes etc for the most part coz no matter what I gave Rupert it was torn to pieces. Most toys were kept for playtime with us only. His Wubba and his giant tennis balls were the only things he was really left with.
maxi/toby
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-10-2012, 07:11 PM
Originally Posted by Jesss View Post
I bought a wooden puzzle toy from pets at home like a nina ottoson one i think, my pup and my dog love it and only the removable lid (stupid idea) is getting ruined.
ohh right thanks i will look into it
maxi/toby
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-10-2012, 07:16 PM
Originally Posted by sarah1983 View Post
I've never managed to find anything indestructible or even close to it I'm afraid. I stuck with things like cardboard boxes, toilet roll tubes etc for the most part coz no matter what I gave Rupert it was torn to pieces. Most toys were kept for playtime with us only. His Wubba and his giant tennis balls were the only things he was really left with.
such a shame you would have thought someone would design something

mine already have loo rolls, milk cartons, fizzy bottles, boxes etc just make a real mess and some days it'll be nice for less mess lol xx

thanks any way xx

oh and giant tennis ball is ripped and punctured and that was supervised hes soo quick lol xxx
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2012, 07:26 PM
Gough Nuts.

The ONLY toy that has stood up to my GSD

http://www.tufftoys4dogs.co.uk/page3.htm

Really excellent I can thoroughly recommend.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-10-2012, 07:38 PM
See if you can find Chomper Toys anywhere. The site has a "Contact Us" page so you could always email them to find a supplier.

I bought Pereg a Chomps ball [look under "Dogs" then "Premium Collection"] which seems pretty indestructible. I also bought her a bright green duck- if you then look under "Puppy" and scroll down you will see a blue dog and a pink dog which are the same type.

She has done everything she can to even make a hole in it, "terrier killing" it and then throwing it around - so far it seems to be standing its own against her efforts!
Jesss
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-10-2012, 07:38 PM
I jynxed it! Puppy just nibbled a but of wood off the puzzle toy- still worth a buy though the two of them have given it some hammer and its just a decorative bit which has come off! My older dog destroys teddys but loves them, 'indestructable' dog toys seem to just be a challenge so we buy him teddys intended for new born humans as for safety reasons they have to be pretty tough
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2012, 07:45 PM
What a shame there are no prices on the Chomper site
maxi/toby
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-10-2012, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
Gough Nuts.

The ONLY toy that has stood up to my GSD

http://www.tufftoys4dogs.co.uk/page3.htm

Really excellent I can thoroughly recommend.

these look great thank you x x
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >