View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
abbie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2011, 05:24 PM
Really pleased to see that Rocky is doing well. You sound a fab owner thats doing everything for him. Have lots of fun together however long that might be xx
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2011, 06:10 PM
So pleased to hear he is doing well....xx
Deb/Pugglepup
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-10-2011, 06:25 PM
Sending healing vibes your way from me, Molly & Mindy. Keep your chin up old boy, You are doing really well. You are so lucky to have such a loving daddy.

Azz, you and Rocky have had a wonderful life together, and will continue to do so until he tells you.

Its good to hear that he is still eating and exercising, and all you can do is keep on going just for him. I bet you are watching him like a hawk.

Its not good to carry on with a heavy heart... just expecting... He is a big brave boy, a wonderful handsome chap, and will carry on...

Very best wishes to you all x x
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2011, 06:29 PM
Well, with Rocky's fighting spirit and your determination to make whatever time that he has left as comfortable and happy as possible, he is continuing to defy the odds and long may he do so.

Although you know what's coming, you sound as if you will make the most of every moment with Rocky - no dog could ask for more than you have given him, and are still giving him - try hard not to look ahead (that can be difficult sometimes, I know only too well), and take every day in the spirit that Rocky does. If he feels like a whole roast chicken, then why the blazes shouldn't he have one As long as he doesn't throw up afterwards of course There comes a time in a dog's life when all the rules can go out of the window......you are embracing that time, and may you and Rocky behave badly for longer than you think possible. xxxxxxx
rueben
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-10-2011, 06:34 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Well, with Rocky's fighting spirit and your determination to make whatever time that he has left as comfortable and happy as possible, he is continuing to defy the odds and long may he do so.

Although you know what's coming, you sound as if you will make the most of every moment with Rocky - no dog could ask for more than you have given him, and are still giving him - try hard not to look ahead (that can be difficult sometimes, I know only too well), and take every day in the spirit that Rocky does. If he feels like a whole roast chicken, then why the blazes shouldn't he have one As long as he doesn't throw up afterwards of course There comes a time in a dog's life when all the rules can go out of the window......you are embracing that time, and may you and Rocky behave badly for longer than you think possible. xxxxxxx
Very nicely put Bitkin.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2011, 07:19 PM
Lovely, positive news, Azz. I know you're not looking through rose tinted glasses, but I so hope with all my heart that you and Rocky have a good while together yet.....

x0x
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2011, 07:26 PM
So sorry to hear this, but I do think you are doing the thing for Rocky - quality of life comes first and that's what you're giving him, for however long that may be.

Gentle hugs to Rocky from me, Molly and Roxy.
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2011, 07:35 PM
Rocky is a tough one for sure, bless his heart. You are doing everything right for him Azz and that shows in how well he is still doing
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2011, 08:24 PM
It's such a roller-coaster ride of emotions when you know that time is borrowed. I'm in the same boat with my boy - twice now I've had the vet out and thought that the time had come only to be thrown that very, very precious life-line of an extra few days, months ....... who knows.

The most difficult part is never knowing when that awful parting is coming and yet knowing that it is indeed going to come sooner rather than later.

Enjoy each day. Keep the sadness felt in your heart out of your eyes and make each second count. Grieve when they've gone, not before. Before is too precious to waste on tears when there are still so many moments of joy to be had.

Positive vibes winging their way to your boy for many more 'precious' days yet for happy memories still to be made

xx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2011, 08:28 PM
You are doing everything right and you will know/Rocky will tell you when it's time. Just enjoy every moment with him - as I know you already are.

I wish I could take the pain from both of you - all I can do is tell you that I care about both of you and you are both always in my thoughts.

I wish for some more lovely moments for you and Rocky.
xxxxxx
Page 43 of 45 « First < 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 >