Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2008, 10:37 PM
Originally Posted by beckyc View Post
Well done Billy, and well done all of you for your losses.

I'm still doing well, going through the stage where I have to think to eat.

My problem isn't chocolate, it's cheese and bread so I just don't have any of those at all!

As for the chocolate, I'm learning quality, not quantity. I bought a bar of good quality dark choclate and divide it up. Each 1/4 has 140 calories, so I have one of those instead of my biscuit with my low cal cocoa at bedtime.

Diet tip of the day.... always have breakfast!
I usually have natural yoghurt with cereal or banana.

Before diet didn't eat breakfast but now i have a bowl of ready brek or scrambled eggs. But i still have to remind myself to have it.
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2008, 10:43 PM
Originally Posted by crazycockers View Post
Unfortunately Paul had to work, he's on his last night shift, he phoned Kelly and apologised, and from next Tuesday onwards he's on a new working hours contract, so he's not even sure he will be able to go again, work have been letting him go in late, but the Bristol Port Company are turning into right b******s to work for But he's determined to carry on dieting, so hopefully he won't give up, not now he's lost 3.1/2 stone.

did wonder where your two were this evening!!
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-03-2008, 08:26 PM
Keep up the good work all of you. I lost 3 pounds this week.

I haven't been on here for a week as the computer was moved upstairs and wasn't on the Internet but we have sorted it now and I'm now back Online.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2008, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by shiba View Post
Started slimming world 3 weeks ago.

1st week lost 5lb
2nd week lost 3.5lb
3rd week put on .5lb

total loss so far 8lb.

Anyone want to join us, let us know how you are doing and if your having a bad week.

Maybe we could swap receipes or ideas and help each other. Come on - think of those summer months when you need to get your shorts out!!
Not really, coz I have this terrible addiction to chocolate ice cream I might think about it though, coz I need to lose 1/2 a stone, so I'll keep my eye out in here for some tips! Well done to all of you though, it takes some doing I know that!
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-03-2008, 02:20 PM
Since I've been on this healthy eating I've been eating a lot of fruit and veg and I aren't 'alf farting alot, it's like "Gone With The Wind" all over again . Anyone else suffer with this? Mind you I'm nice and regular now and my poo poo is nice and soft.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2008, 04:43 PM
Lol at you and your poo!!! It should be perfectly formed, as long as possible, should touch the water before being chopped off! Lol! Just thought you might be interested! I remembered that from You Are What you Eat and it stayed with me I'm afraid!!!!!

Cabbage and other greenstuffs will make you very gassy! I know that, coz I eat a cabbage or fresh greens every single day, I just can't live without them, I love them so much, anything green, but grown above ground.

Never buy anything with a fat content of above 5g either. When you think one single frankfurter is about 35 grammes of fat you'll stop eating them like I did!
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-03-2008, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Lol at you and your poo!!! It should be perfectly formed, as long as possible, should touch the water before being chopped off! Lol! Just thought you might be interested! I remembered that from You Are What you Eat and it stayed with me I'm afraid!!!!!

Cabbage and other greenstuffs will make you very gassy! I know that, coz I eat a cabbage or fresh greens every single day, I just can't live without them, I love them so much, anything green, but grown above ground.

Never buy anything with a fat content of above 5g either. When you think one single frankfurter is about 35 grammes of fat you'll stop eating them like I did!
Very interesting info on poo poos , I shall have to look at mine every time I go like Mrs thingy does on "You Are What You Eat". Thanks for the good tips you've given me Helena. I also love green vegetables as well, and also parsnips and carrots. Frankfurters are lovely but I don't eat them because they are so high in fat. I shall keep an eye on products to make sure they are not over the 5g of fat. Thanks again.
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2008, 03:28 PM
If you miss frankfurters, have a look at some of the supermarkets' own-brand veggie hot dog sausages. They're a bit weird, but have that smoky taste for a fraction of the fat. Pretty nice in a sandwich with a bit of ketchup! Oh, and they obviously don't have any mechanically recovered meat
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-03-2008, 02:53 PM
Originally Posted by duboing View Post
If you miss frankfurters, have a look at some of the supermarkets' own-brand veggie hot dog sausages. They're a bit weird, but have that smoky taste for a fraction of the fat. Pretty nice in a sandwich with a bit of ketchup! Oh, and they obviously don't have any mechanically recovered meat
Thanks for that, I'll have a look out for them
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-03-2008, 07:00 PM
Does any one want to say how they got on this last week at the diet club? I didn't manage to go as I was still feeling a bit grotty from a cold and chesty cough. I hadn't been swimming for the last two weeks because of it but I am well over it now and went swimming yesterday afternoon, so I'm back in the old routine again . I shall definitely be back at Weight Watchers this next Wednesday.

Keep it up all of you
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »