Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2017, 06:16 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 07 April

Good morning everyone,

June, Glad you had a nice lunch with Kofie's mum yesterday and you got a copy of the article in the Crufts magazine.

Lynn glad your creaking door has been cured. Poor Michael with his tooth situation. I hope Gill is feeling better poor lass.

Hope Barry gets his teeth sorted Sue otherwise you both suffer.

Loved the shoes Griff, unfortunately I am reduced to flatties for my own safety cannot walk in anything more than an inch, mind you cannot walk even then.

Have a good day everyone, take care, keep warm and dry and above all keep safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-04-2017, 06:50 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Another nice sunny day here.

More decorating second coat of eggshell bathroom side of door today and Gorden will be doing second coat of emulsion on back kitchen wall and round window and then we have a plate rack to move across to another wall before we can start the next wall.
Door between hall and living room still not squeaking.

griff well done on the shoes and three pints. I would of fell off them without the three pints.
Mabs doesn't want to be left out June it seems from the privileges Cariad is getting.
Hoping Barry is feeling better today with the tooth problem Sue.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2017, 07:56 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

You are doing really well with the decorating Lynn you will soon be finished now. How's Dillon's paw now?

Lovely morning here. Teazle walked and housework done. Off to the dentist with Barry soon for a look see. He is not in pain at the moment but has decided it would be better out that ket fiddling with it so if this dentist agrees he can do it on Monday.

Thank you everyone for your concern about him.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-04-2017, 08:54 AM
Sounds the better option Sue.
Dillon's paw is ok for now thank you. Nothing much we can do about the thinning pad except manage it. he is on lots of different supplements to help support all joints but that particular leg also in the hopes we can keep going for a good while yet. Also the tuf foot is good but he is on maintenance now rather than every day.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-04-2017, 08:58 AM
Still no sunshine here, dull and grey not decided who to take where this morning. Have got the tick collars out and they will all have one on as from today. Meant to happen yesterday but wasn't sure what time Jackie was picking me up and didn't want to waste time faffing about, but this morning they are going on.
Lynn the house will be beautiful when you're done. We've got good weather forecast so paint will dry very quickly.
Not sure if girls are sweet, Griff. More like greedy
Glad Barry's not in pain at present, Sue. Maybe you got some sleep
School in the village is not on holiday yet, probably last day today, so think I'll be on the river a lot for the next two weeks
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-04-2017, 03:14 PM
It's been mild here with a watery sun....
Walked lots.
School hols and the kids are out in the parks. They all know Max and want to fuss over him.
"Please be careful. He's a big dog and he could knock you over."

Of course they make a game out of it. But it's lovely to see how they interact.

He is a handsome beast (just like me) and, I suppose, his presence makes people remember him.

But, best of all, he makes people smile.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2017, 03:25 PM
Besoeker, glad that the youngsters love Max he is a super dog. Love him he has a hansome boy, god bless.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-04-2017, 04:18 PM
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2017, 05:45 PM
Hello all,
Gorgeous shoes, Griff, love heals but because of my hip can't wear them now
Lynn glad the door not squeaking anymore, odd that wd40 didn't work. obviously needed your touch lol
Lovely photo tweed
Sue hope the painkillers work for Barry, for yours & Teazles sake & his pain, nothing worse than toothache.
B glad Max is such a good boy

Went out with my Auntie Jackie for coffee & cake, lovely afternoon with one of my very fave family members
Took Rosie out for a run, waited till later as lots of people were out earlier because of the nice weather.
Messaged my friend ( the one who lost her son) to see if she needed anything getting or doing but she's staying with her sister at the moment.
Lauryn has now broke up for 2 weeks.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2017, 04:08 AM
Is that a tulip Tumbleweed??
Mandy, good to hear you had a nice time!! I am not supposed to wear heels, stuck to it for 20 odd years but I don't wear them all day so thought I would gives it a go