Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2014, 05:39 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily ; Bank Holiday Monday, for some

Good morning...

Wild wet windy and dark here in Kerry... the dogs are back abed as collie is in a foul mood despite having had a huge raw chicken leg an hour ago and wee dog had already gone back to bed in disgust!

Gale warning out for the north today; what a welcome to come home to Eileen..autumn has arrived while you were away.

WELCOME BACK!

Quiet day for me today. Starting on warm mittens with the change in season.. folk have been buying them all summer, looking ahead.

Else just pottering..

Hope the weather there is better for all you Bank Holiday folk and that all you do is blessed with sun and smiles.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2014, 07:10 AM
Morning Rosebud and everyone else,

Sounds like you could get a cosy day in then Rosebud. Sometimes they are the best type of day. We have quite a nice sunny day here and the forecast is good.

I'm off to work today, no bank holiday for us however it is a day of another new class. I'm in with the older kids today, the Primary 7's so should be interesting. I'm looking forward to it.

I have to stop off and get some bits on the way home this afternoon but other than that it's back to walk Dougal and that's the extent of my evening.

Hope you all have a nice day.
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-08-2014, 07:18 AM
A very good morning to you all.

Didn't sleep particularly well last night so a bit tired this morning.
Weather looks a bit yukky but we're going to head on down to Lincolnshire for the show and we'll see what it's like there.
Cheese & ham sandwiches today and a flask of coffee to keep me awake hopefully!

With any luck Poppy will be less giddy than she was yesterday so fingers crossed.

Saw a heron on the lake this morning - reminded me of you Rose.

Hope everyone manages a good day and that it's not too soggy where you are.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2014, 07:27 AM
Well what a foul day. All that the met office forecast is here
Rose stay warm and dry with your knitting.
Lore enjoy your day back at work.
FLs Good luck at the show. Hope you have better weather than we have here.

I am going to spend the day cooking. We have friends coming in a fortnight from Germany and I like to prepare some things and freeze them so that I have less to do when they are here. A perfect job for a day like this
Have a good day everyone.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2014, 07:31 AM
Originally Posted by Fourlegz View Post
A very good morning to you all.

Didn't sleep particularly well last night so a bit tired this morning.
Weather looks a bit yukky but we're going to head on down to Lincolnshire for the show and we'll see what it's like there.
Cheese & ham sandwiches today and a flask of coffee to keep me awake hopefully!

With any luck Poppy will be less giddy than she was yesterday so fingers crossed.

Saw a heron on the lake this morning - reminded me of you Rose.

Hope everyone manages a good day and that it's not too soggy where you are.
Sodden here and everyone is cranky so as there is thunder forecast, have medicated collie and they are in their room.

Made hot porridge after setting out to pick berries and getting suddenly soaked.. wee dog was most upset at being called back but maybe later and I have a bed littered with yarn and may have just enough fuel to light the range later... many promises of turf but this being Ireland am not holding my breath

Maybe if I sit at my stall and shiver tomorrow! I do that very well being skinny!

Glad there is sun over there and happy showing and happy day to all

Back later...
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2014, 07:33 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Well what a foul day. All that the met office forecast is here
Rose stay warm and dry with your knitting.
Lore enjoy your day back at work.
FLs Good luck at the show. Hope you have better weather than we have here.

I am going to spend the day cooking. We have friends coming in a fortnight from Germany and I like to prepare some things and freeze them so that I have less to do when they are here. A perfect job for a day like this
Have a good day everyone.

Sounds as cosy as here, I plan the same delicious meal as yesterday as there are abundant cooked potatoes left and will cook stew for the dogs tea.

Back later...Blessings and peace
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2014, 07:39 AM
Good morning all,

Pretty miserable here this morning, have taken Amber out in the rain.

FL, I wish you luck with Poppy today. She is a beautiful girl so should do well.

Rose, have a nice quiet day knitting mittens. You still have not replied to my direct thread to you. Have you not read it? These knitteds I have for you if you don't like them you can always recycle the wool it is all new!

Helena, I was sorry to hear about the local workshop falling through but sounds as though it was all to the good in the end. It will give Dave a chance to reconsider his options.

TW June, that was a horrific experience you had down by the river yesterday I hope you are recovered from it ok. I also hope Cariad is being kinder to poor Mabs now.

Eileen, lovely to have you home even if you are missing Lenny, Lacey needs you more, fancy losing her bark!

Bev, Thoroughly loved your photos of Harley on his 4th birthday, hope you are getting a rest over the bank holiday weekend.

Norma, good to see you back.

Lore, sorry you are still suffering these tremor things at night, hope you get to the bottom of it soon.

Nippy Jen, hope you survived your big invasion of family yesterday. Sounds great to have your family all around you.

Still suffering here from this summer cold or hay fever whatever it is that is affecting my sinuses and then my chest. Must get some more antihistamines on my next Tesco order. Have a good day everyone despite or in spite of the weather! God bless.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-08-2014, 07:49 AM
Good morning all
Chilly here this morning swear there was a touch of frost least it's dry
Rosebud yumm porridge nothing better to set you up for the day
Lore hope p7 isn't to taxing enjoy your walk with Dougal
4L good luck at the show not that Poppy will need it
Nippy feel free to stock my freezer with your delicious food
Just the usual today
Washing machine playing silly beggars ,water coming out the dispenser drawer ah well the kitchen floors had a good wash twice ,the muppets didn't help thought they had their own private paddling pool
Hope all poorly human and doglets are well or get better soon
Hope everyone has a great bank holiday Monday whatever your up too
Take care stay safe
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-08-2014, 07:51 AM
Good morning Moyra you snuck in
Sorry your still not feeling to well take care
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-08-2014, 07:59 AM
Morning everyone another lie-in I shall make the most of it till Gorden goes back to work next week. That will be a shock. going to be wet all day they say.
Weather miserable here

Welcome back Eileen.
Good luck at the show FL. Is that North Lincs you are travelling too ? If its South it may well be wet.
Hope the weather for those have it wet and miserable clears later enjoy the lovely weather those that have it.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »