Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
santuary123
New Member!
Male 

24-04-2014, 07:45 PM

Haiiii.. Im from indonesian :)

Hello.. My name is Andre.. I'm from indonesian..

I have 12 dogs (husky, bulldog, shitzhu)

Oyeah how i can create thread on news??

I had no intention of anything.. I want to share the tragic story in my country and I just want people in the world see human behavior in my country to the dogs innocent..

I was very upset and sad to see this video .. For me these dogs do not have anything wrong..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwgkbrjsdJM
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2014, 10:24 PM
Welcome to Dogsey. My you DO have a lot of dogs! How do you manage to train and exercise that many?

I won't click on your link as it is very late at night here and the last thing I want to see before I go to bed is a visual of dog cruelty.

For News Threads you should be able to go to the appropriate section and just start a new Thread.

Not absolutely sure about that as the Admin has made MANY changes here lately!
santuary123
New Member!
Male 

25-04-2014, 05:32 AM
With my brother i train all my dogs

Just 1 dogs i cant handle.. is a labrador.. very active so hard for train @@
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2014, 09:50 PM
Hi and welcome from me too . I also don't want to click on your video as I'm sure it is going to be distressing and I'd rather bury my head in the sand
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2014, 12:19 AM
My goodness, what a sad video. They are just euthanizing dog after dog after dog. WHY? Why are they killing all these dogs? I see their shirts say "NO DOGS" so I suppose they are killing only because they hate them?

If it's animal control, then I understand that it has to be done... but it doesn't seem like it. It is mostly pure bred dogs from the look of it and they are not handling them with care or love at all, just snatching them up by their front legs etc.

And dragging the dead bodies. That is so awful. I have seen this type of thing before in documentaries (in America on American shelters, so please don't think it's just your country) and it's just horrible.

Anybody who is worried to click this video -

BEWARE, it's horrible 100% and NOT for the weak hearted. It takes some guts to watch so, so sad...