Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2009, 06:14 PM
LOL! would of been funny to watch!

Ive wanted to post this video before but refrained, but I think those who appreciate good horsemanship will like it. This is NOT about the Bull fighting, although the Rejoneador doesnt kill the Bull anyway, its about the horse and rider.

This is one of the most magnificent and talented Horses I've ever seen.

WARNING, contains Bull Fighting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf3qAYfFydo
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2009, 06:37 PM
i liked it, but alexandra is a tit! I hated the bit with all the tiny feoteos in the glass jars that really upset me, & didnt like the "foal faRming"

For those who didnt watch it, Mare fertilized by A.i.(that i didnt mind) then
once she is pregant the embreyo is "flushed out" & then implanted into another mare, so the first mare can get preggers again...& again . Not really liking that, dosent sit easy with me
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2009, 06:42 PM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
i liked it, but alexandra is a tit! I hated the bit with all the tiny feoteos in the glass jars that really upset me, & didnt like the "foal faRming"

For those who didnt watch it, Mare fertilized by A.i.(that i didnt mind) then
once she is pregant the embreyo is "flushed out" & then implanted into another mare, so the first mare can get preggers again...& again . Not really liking that, dosent sit easy with me
It was a bit "industrial" but of course, the Horses were not harmed in any way at all, the procedures were harmless.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2009, 06:43 PM
A few years ago, I was lucky enough to be taken to a stud of these magnificent horses, by a Spanish friend when I was in Menorca. Not only did I witness an actual mating, but one of the guys did his own private show for me in the sandschool, which was just out of this world for me being a horsey person, the things he got his horse to do I just couldn't believe. These are the beautiful black andalucian ones they have in all their fiesta's where they gallop up the streets on fiesta day, I've seen that too. I missed this blooming programme even though my friend told me to watch it and I can't see it on catch-up tv!
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2009, 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
It was a bit "industrial" but of course, the Horses were not harmed in any way at all, the procedures were harmless.
Yes i can appreciate that, but just didnt like the ethic, omo
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-04-2009, 06:54 PM
I missed this blooming programme even though my friend told me to watch it and I can't see it on catch-up tv!
I watched it yesterday on BBC iplayer, well worth watching
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2009, 07:00 PM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
Yes i can appreciate that, but just didnt like the ethic, omo
I understand what you mean.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2