Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2014, 05:16 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread; Tuesday

Good morning everyone!

Hoping for a good day over there and everywhere.

Nippy, hope the party went well and joyfully!

Solid rain here so reluctantly unless that changes SOON will have to pass on trading today. Sigh....Hate admitting defeat like this.

Will load one table and jams then head for Killarney and see if it clears by the time i get back maybe.

Glad to get back to ordinary food too!
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-08-2014, 05:41 AM
Morning Rosebud and everyone,
Hope the weather clears up for you. It's pretty damp here this morning so won't be having my brew outside today.

Car's going in to be fixed today after someone ran into it in May so wonder what courtesy car we'll get. Hope it's nothing too newfangled!

Fingers crossed for weather.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2014, 06:01 AM
Morning Rose, FL and everyone

Shame about the cancellation today Rose, I hope it might clear up for you later. Good luck with the car Fl, I'm sure it will be an easy drive they give you as a courtesy car.

Torrential rain overnight, thunder, lightening the lot, but now it's all calm and the sun is trying its best, but feels quite autumnal out there today.

Off up along the clifftops this morning cos after all that rain the muds are going to be slippery and I don't want another accident.

Enjoy your day everyone
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2014, 06:10 AM
Kind ladies... but not going anywheres today... sheeting down and the tiredness from the long weekend is hitting now I don't need to work today...it is so cold too,, as Helena aid, almost autumnal.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2014, 06:55 AM
Good morning Dogsey!
Rosebud just told hubby you have got rain and he said thats why its called the Emerald Isle. He loves Ireland so much. I hope it clears soon and you can get out to market.
Good luck with your car FLs, I would worry about understanding new technology too!
Take care Helena on that mud.As you say we don't want anymore accidents.
Well it is gorgeous here not a cloud in the sky and lovely sunshine.

Thank you all for your birthday wishes yesterday I had a great day and evening. No drinks but ate far too much
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2014, 07:06 AM
Good morning everyone,

It is very autumnal out there this morning having walked Amber cardigan needed under my jacket and a scarf round my head too. At least it is dry at the moment. Sorry it is not so for you Rose.

Helena, take care walking in the mud.

Nippy Jen, glad you had a good day
yesterday.

Have a good day everyone. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-08-2014, 07:06 AM
Morning Rose, Fl, Helena and Nippy Jen.
Hope the rain stops soon Rose.
Good luck on the courtesy car and getting yours fixed Fl.
Your weather last night sounded bad Helena. Take care out there walking today.
Glad you had a lovely birthday Nippy Jen.

Dreadful night last night could not sleep so tired today. We have the people coming to do a window quote today hopefully. They haven't rung to confirm the appointment like they said though.

Just read some very sad news Robin Williams has died. Possible suicide. RIP Robin Wiliams.
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-08-2014, 07:29 AM
Not managed to photo the baby peafowl yet but this is one of the two white peahens. I think they're really pretty.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2014, 07:50 AM
Morning Jen, glad you had a lovely day yesterday and so you should, you deserve spoiling.

Morning Lynn, sorry to hear you had such a bad night, hope the day goes better for you and good luck with the window quote, hope you're sitting down for it.

Morning Moyra, glad you've been out already with Amber and I wish I'd thought to put something warm on for my walk.

Sweet pic there Fl.

Well, we got absolutely drenched up along the top!! Nowhere to hide up there being clifftops, but saw a beautiful rainbow when we got back into the car. The drive home was horrendous, I couldn't see where I was going half the time and although it's all big hills here and I was mainly heading down them, the water was being blown Uphill, flooding the roads, the drains were all bubbling up, I got quite scared actually and was trying to think of a safe place to stop and not be washed away lol. We made it home and guess what? Yeah, the sun is shining and it's now clear blue skies, isn't that just typical!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2014, 07:59 AM
Gosh Helena I can hardly believe its that bad when it is so lovely here. Bet it all changes soon!
Glad you are home safely now.
I never did see how your evening at the observatory went. Did you enjoy it? Did you see much?
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »