Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2017, 08:18 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 5th February

Good morning everyone, had another lie in this morning.

June glad the girls were good last night. I hope you can get Lona sorted out, poor lass.

Hope Dillon is ok this morning, and no further problems with his glands.

Griff, I guess that must be upsetting for Steve, hope he will find it today.

Must get my act together and get Amber out for her sniff around.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-02-2017, 08:29 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
I had a bit of lie-in to after getting up at 4 and going back to bed at gone 6. Is that classed as a lie-ielp ?
Moyra hope you enjoyed your birthday tea yesterday sometimes you just don't feel like getting dressed up and going out and would prefer a nice tea indoors. that's fine.

June poor Lona hope there is something you can find to help her .
griff I would be mortified if I lost any of Max's or Ollie's collars or leads. I hope someone has found Steve's dogs lead and like you say hung it up for the owner to find.

Wet and misty here working out where to take Dillon today village walk or car ride to shouldham he is going to get mucky wherever we go.
So far so good no evidence of fur pulling while we were out yesterday or during last night when we were here and none during the night.
So far this morning none either.
June the vet didn't imply anything else possibly going on. I suppose if he starts fur pulling again she may well start looking into other things.
Got the dehydrator out and drying him some green beans in the hopes he will like them as a tasty alternative to his normal treats and get his weight back on track.

Hope everyone is well and all our four legged friends are too.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-02-2017, 09:23 AM
Have you noticed how much rubbish is kept in a car? Just been having a clearout of the Kia of Sue's, found old tissues- paracetemal tablet metal strip holders (empty), coins- Cd's- dusters- even old supermarket tickets. Just got to check the boot on Monday and remove the insurance docs. etc. leaving log service books and car manuals.

Son taking it up to walsall today for a friends funeral then monday final check over for emptying and then off to get new car on tuesday. I did find the screen washer bottle nearly empty so filled that up as it illegal not to have it working properly . What about cleaning the car before tuesday? you must be joking the garage can do that.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2017, 10:04 AM
Good morning everyone

Pleased you enjoyed your birthday tea Moyra and it is your privilege to eat. where you like on your birthday

I hope too that that is the end of Dillons problem Lynn. Enjoy your walk as best you can in the wet and mud.

Hope Steve finds his lead Griff and hope you are feeling a lot better today as is your mum.

Hope you had another peaceful night June.

As you can guess someone is very excited about getting a new car in the household It was me that asked him to fill the screen wash as I had been using it rather a lot of late with all this awful weather. There was not that much rubbish he exaggerates

Dry but dull here. Nothing planned. Have just made some sticky malt loaves, never made them before so hope they are tasty. Managed to get another lot of tiles ordered for son's bathroom and also ordered his bedroom carpet. Hope everything is finished in the house by the end of the week and then it will gives us time to get in there and clean properly before it is laid.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2017, 11:22 AM
Just quickly, Harvey..yep red lids here and the taste is different slightly...it's double filtered. Steve found the lead ...unusable as something took a big bite out of it but at least he has it. No other animal will have my dogs collars, leads harness but he wanted molly to have maxs collar and lead
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-02-2017, 01:04 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Just quickly, Harvey..yep red lids here and the taste is different slightly...it's double filtered. Steve found the lead ...unusable as something took a big bite out of it but at least he has it. No other animal will have my dogs collars, leads harness but he wanted molly to have maxs collar and lead
Glad Steve found the lead, wonder what would try chewing it Squirel maybe anyway, he has it to keep which is good.

The coffee (according to OH) is pretty much the same as the old brown lid jars, but not 100% I noticed it says "New improved" on the label but that could mean several things (Taste, price, aromer, etc. etc.) my bet is they have saved some production costs while keeping it pretty much as before Don't know exactly what 'double filtered' means but it sounds good

Will be off on our walk soon, see you latter.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2017, 02:59 PM
Lol, no clue either Harvey...i will have to look it up. Yes, very pleased he has the lead again, he will hang it on the coat hook where it has always been and leave it there, he is working so will nip out with a lead for him
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-02-2017, 04:05 PM
Afternoon everyone.
Funny walk today with Dillon went to Shouldham and the other side the sincks he was only out there long enough to do a pooh then wanted to go back to the car.
We then went over the other side the warren he had a mooch about for about 15 mins then wanted to come back. He did seem to be limping on his front left leg more today good job we start the cartrophen top up Wednesday.
He seemed fine yesterday and Friday.
No more fur pulling so anal glands must be sorted thankfully he smells a bit sweeter to.
Wall cupboards off the wall and we have been to the dump to get rid of them now have to put the hoover round and the chicken is in roasting.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2017, 05:15 PM
Glad Dillon's backside is better shame about his leg playing up though, hopefully will be better in a day or two.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2017, 05:34 PM
Lynn, this had been getting good reviews on dogoages...i looked at it for Steve and Kota...need to save my pennies
https://www.streamz-global.com/dog-streamz/
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >