Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2016, 08:10 AM

Daily Thread. Sunday, February 28

Good morning everyone,

Still feeling rough this morning, didn't have a good night.
If it weren't for Amber I would still be in bed, must get her out right away although she hasn't eaten her breakfast yet.

Hope everyone who is unwell is feeling much better today. Have a good Sunday, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-02-2016, 08:27 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Wishing you well soon Moyra. Horrid bugs that are going round and seem to take a long while to shake off.
Few times this year also when I could of stayed in bed but as you say up you have to get to walk the dog. You have Steve home could he not walk her once awhile for you ?
Dry again today must make the most of it think we are in for some rain next week.
Easy day today beef going in soon then walk Dillon and pottering around here for the day.

Hope everyone is feeling well.
Hope Casey is improving Harvey and all other poorly critters.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2016, 08:48 AM
Morning Lynn and Moyra. Morning everyone else. Chilly but bright out there. Moyra hope you feel better soon and anyone else still feeling under par.
June saw this and thought of you. Not sure if you knew about them
www.daf-petfood.co.uk/
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2016, 08:49 AM
Just back from walking Amber and it is raining already, really miserable and blowy out there. Have a peaceful day Lynn. Fast chance of Steve helping out by walking her he is very much tucked up in his bed still.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2016, 09:08 AM
Good morning

Oh dear Moyra please take care and try to keep warm.

Have a nice lazy day Lynn just pottering around sounds good to me.

Good morning B Brenda

Been out with Teazle and it is still very cold although dry and bright. Out in the garden shortly to bury my new plant and try to have a bit of a tidy up along a couple of beds just to loosen the soil. Heavy clay so not a lot can be done until it is dryer.

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2016, 09:29 AM
News from my bloggy thing and a beautiful pic of Tyto.

http://www.northlancing.org/web%20pa...ppy%202011.htm
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2016, 09:41 AM
Morning all, Oh what a beautiful morning!! Lovely to see the sun!
Moyra, now that Amber has had her walk I should go back to bed for a while. Poor you, get plenty to drink and rest xx
Lynn I'm having an easy day too. We have a Lidl chicken pie so all I have to do is the veg
Good morning Brenda. Tyto is gorgeous, he's the colour of the Collie cross that is moving in next door
Good morning Sue, you take care in the garden, don't get cold or sprain any muscles
Time now to do nothing, I may do some knitting if my fingers allow it!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-02-2016, 10:05 AM
Lovely piccie of Tyto as always, love his colouring.
I know about DAF, but their delivery costs are very high and also have had some iffy reports about them, then again have a friend who uses them and has no problems. I use these people http://www.cleardayrawfeeds.com/barf-feeding
he's really good, his delivery charge is half anyone elses and he does go the extra mile for you, and will try and source things not on his list for you if he can.
Moyra go back to bed when you've had Amber out. Hoping you feel better after a morning tucked up in bed.
We start to terrorise the Silver class today, tin hats on everyone
What are you knitting, Nippy. Long time since I knitted. I used to knit baby things, but as they grow up you have to cast more stitches on and I got bored with all the casting on.
Have a nice easy day and enjoy the chicken pie. Wish there were more people on the check out at the Lidl near me, there's only ever one person and the queue is always very long.
Dry and cold here, rain forecast for in the week, just as I was going to start training sessions as the field has dried out. Am doing stuff when we are out walking but I have always done a couple of short sessions in the week of proper training and not been able to do it at all with Zen for months as the field has been a bog. She's doing well considering how little input she has had compared to the rest of the them. She's in Bad Books again today, the wood chewing had stopped, now its started again. I did remember to spray with disinfectant last night, but not stopped her, there will be no door left on the little kennel at this rate. It'll be because she's due in season and the older girls will be repressing it as they want first choice of The Men
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-02-2016, 11:17 AM
Good morning Moyra Lynn Brenda Sue Nippy TW and all to come
Sorry your still feeling poorly Moyra hugs
Enjoy the pottering day Lynn beef yummmmm
Lovley pic of Tyto Brenda
Hope the fingers cooperate with the knitting Nippy
Busy as usual Sue ground here still to hard to get into the garden yet
Good luck at training today TW bet Zen's a wee star
Hope LG Casey and Pusey cats continue to improve
Griff hope you and yours are ok
Lovley sunny day today again after hard frost at 5am
Had the muppets out in 2lots the boy a lot brighter today hid tail never stopped wagging think he enjoyed just stretching this legs just wish he'd stop trying to shake his head (any suggestions welcome )
Quiet day today hopefully no visitors , phone calls lol even oh 's out for an hour to play with his latest toy BLISS
Hope everyone has a great day what ever you get up to
Take care stay safe xxxxx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2016, 11:22 AM
runs in briefly to say hi, i am really not very well so will be going missing, the pain in my side as got really bad an i have now developed the runs..i am therefore taking to my bed and refusing to eat...hopefully have some weight loss lol...every silver cloud
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >