View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-09-2014, 10:20 PM
Just came on line to see what was going on - Zilch!!!!! Where has everybody gone - perhaps it's one of Ms Lacey's very exclusive BBQs. To which I am of course not invited for fear I cause afront to the delicate sensibilities of the Dogserati! (For the uninitiated these are the Glitteratti of the Dogsey world). Can understand the absence of TW who is having huge sessions of interior economy prior to visitors - but where are the rest! Will turn in myself now as if things go according to plan I could be going up to North Yorks tomorrow to pick up a young lurcher bitch to join my lot. Will keep all interested parties informed of the saga as it unfolds. Bye fer now and have a good night's sleep.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2014, 10:28 PM
I'm here Gord, was wondering exactly the same thing. Everyone must have run away, thought I was wearing the wrong perfume again

You must be looking forward to the new addition to your family

I'm still watching Eureka, it's great fun. Going to go get a croissant to snack on methinks...tomorrow is clean the house day!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-09-2014, 10:33 PM
Believe it or not I am still up at gone 1.30am Sunday! Our bin men came round at 1am when I should have been long abed after two exceeding late nights [~3am and then 2am] but it looks like three in a row now!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-09-2014, 10:50 PM
Good evening Malka and Lore -At least I know there is someone else out there on the airwaves. When you eventually get to sleep Malka, may you have the sweetest of dreams. Lore - Yes. I am looking forward to the new girl but I am awaiting a confirmation telephone call which I now presume will come sometime tomorrow morning. So we are both hopeful that she will be joining us - but as yet it is not a completely done deal. Fingers and all else crossed.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-09-2014, 10:58 PM
"To sleep, perchance to dream - aye there's the rub"

[thanks, English Literature "O" level!]
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-09-2014, 11:32 PM
Dear Malka - Do so hope that you are not in the same frame of mind as that nice Mr Hamlet when he delivered this monologue! The chap was of a very morose persuasion at the time - if I remember correctly. Must away now to the bed, goodnight and give Pereg a big cuddle from me!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-09-2014, 11:41 PM
Best of luck tomorrow with your lurcher girl , hope you get THE call tomorrow and you can bring her home with you.
Watched x Factor, Casualty, News and then watched some other stuff in between ironing, doing girly veg and brekkies. House looks decent, I live in comfortable chaos in the main. People who are coming have had a particularly bad experience and they are travelling a good ways to meet us, so thought I better up the ante as it were.
Had a nice soak and having a read and then lights out. All the best tomorrow
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4