Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 04:58 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
I dont think any of you have missed anything, I cant belive nor work any of it out myself!!

hehe me neither!!

iwas trying tpo be nice before but i suspect lies.....!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 05:03 PM
I cant get my head round any of this tbh, All I can say is the poor dog xxdk
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 05:34 PM
Which vet do you use, I'm in Bristol and I would like to know, so I can avoid them, pm me don't post publically
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 05:37 PM
I really do hope this all untrue, because the thought of that poor bitch with a belly full of dead puppies is really worrying me. I have never heard of a vet letting a bitch in this condition being treated this way.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 05:54 PM
Originally Posted by Moonstone View Post
I really do hope this all untrue, because the thought of that poor bitch with a belly full of dead puppies is really worrying me. I have never heard of a vet letting a bitch in this condition being treated this way.
bless you, moonstone, you are so sweet! Review the facts and see if the third billy goat gruff is about to come trotting over the rickety bridge!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 05:55 PM
It definitely sounds untrue - and if it is, thank god for that, is all I can say.

If not, however, then I really feel for this poor dog.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 06:02 PM
I truly hope this story is made up ,As I would hate to think that a vet would leave ead pups inside any bitch ,And would hate to think that people think this vet is ethical or trust them with any other dog , I t sure sounds like a very vast imagination, And a pack of lies to me @Claireand Daisy I suspect it has trotted over the bridge hun, L,O,L xxdk
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by crazycockers View Post
Which vet do you use, I'm in Bristol and I would like to know, so I can avoid them, pm me don't post publically
I hope you get the information CC ,As this vet needs reporting for his very unethical codes of conduct and cruelty ,Though tbh I doubt he excists or that this story is in any way truthful
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 06:09 PM
Having reread it again I have now decided that Kelly you are most definitely NOT training to be a vet, nor is your bitch pregnant with a belly full of dead puppies,as I really don't think any vet would leave a bitch like this. Lastly I feel sorry for you, but most of all your little dog .
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 06:11 PM
Having reread it again I have now decided that Kelly you are most definitely NOT training to be a vet, nor is your bitch pregnant with a belly full of dead puppies,as I really don't think any vet would leave a bitch like this. Lastly I feel sorry for you, but most of all your little dog .
Same hear hun, I have read it all againand again , And I still cant fathom a word of truth out of what the op has said .I feel greatly sorry for the dog xxdk
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »