Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Voraus
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-10-2012, 05:45 AM
Originally Posted by Kiing View Post
Gorgeous pictures, you have an eye for a great shot. Trent's looking wonderful as ever, especially love the 8th picture down.
Thank you! I'm trying to work on photography and figuring out the camera, so I appreciate that It helps that he's a fun dog to take pictures of!

Originally Posted by Murf View Post
Lovely ....
Trent is the spit of my old dog
Thanks! He must have been a good looking dog

Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
What a wonderful set of photographs. I enjoyed every one. Trent is a hunk!

I really need a) a better camera and b) to be more imaginative with my photos.

Thanks for sharing.
Thank you! The fancy camera helps a lot LOL

Originally Posted by jeagibear View Post
That was incredible. He, and you, do lovely action shots. He just looks at you with those soulful eyes. Great shots and Fantastic Doggy.Trent is Gourgeous. Thanks for sharing Voraus. ( hug for Trent please!)
Thank you for such a kind comment I absolutely will give him a hug for you, he'd appreciate that!

Originally Posted by Muskrat View Post
He is very handsome! Where did you get the gummibear??
Thanks! The toy is from a very popular chain of pet supply stores here on this side of the pond (Petsmart).

Originally Posted by PB&J View Post
Brilliant pics. He looks like fun, not to mention drop dead gorgeous
Thank you! He definitely knows how to have fun.

Originally Posted by WhichPets View Post
As everyone else rightly says - Trent is gorgeous! Looks like a lovely Summer (bound to have been better than ours!)
Thanks We live in an area that is raining 11 months out of 12, to be honest. We had a surprisingly beautiful, clear summer. A very pleasant surprise!

Originally Posted by Northernsoulgirl View Post
Gorgeous boy full of life bless him. I love his name too.
Thank you! I appreciate that, I know there are some very clever dog names out there now, but I can't imagine Trent with any other name.

Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Wonderful pictures of gorgeous stunning Trent - I really enjoyed looking at them!
Thank you - I'm glad you did!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2