Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-06-2013, 06:21 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Tuesday).

Morning everyone.
Well I do not believe it in my best Victor Meldrew voice it is sunny again. I can get use to this.
Well Dillon woke at 6.30 yesterday and today at just gone 6. Gorden got up this morning and I had an extra 1/2 hour then got up at my leisure. He just lays outside for a while then comes in and settles again. If it was dark I think we would nip back to bed but it is light and the birds are singing away so seems right to stay up. We still say how nice it is now he is calm in the mornings and not manic to get out and sniff past the back gate and barking his head off and pacing and whining.
Those days seem a distant memory thank goodness and hopefully stay there.

I was contemplating going to see mum today but if I go today I won't go next week and Michael and my niece are visiting tomorrow. Gill can't go at the moment due to her chemo and she usually goes once a week and Paul visits once a week and he is on holiday so she would have two visits in the same week and when they are thin on the ground it seems sensible to spread them out. So I shall stay at home and relax instead. Its not like I haven't earnt it.

Well I had a quick catch up on the evening thread so will try to remember everybody when I reply.

Sally I am sorry someone has upset you and I hope it is resolved soon.
Not good visitors staying the night out of the blue especially when you are in your night attire and relaxed. I expect OH will be getting the sharp edge of your tongue once visitor has left the building. I hope he has his tin hat at the ready.
Pat sorry to hear of DIL's dilemma not nice being made redundant its not just the finance side of things its the whole emotional thing too. Fingers crossed she is able to get another job very quickly.
Try not to break anything today. Especially try not to waste any more good alcohol.
Chris I hope Gary is still doing well after coming off the tablets and I hope your mum is still holding her own and improving.
Lorraine sleeping in a mini bus sounds very uncomfortable saying that we have slept in a car many years ago but we were considerably younger. Like Sally said if I did it now I wouldn't be able to move for a week either.
Well done on your placing I know its not where you would of liked but they all took part and kept going. That's the main thing getting into the spirit of it all.
Helena hope the back is easing today after all that pressure washing. Mind you don't pressure wash the house down today.
Moyra I hope yours and Steve's backs are easier today also.
Linda and Malka hoping you both had good nights and that Loki and Pereg remain fit free.
Bev I hope work wasn't too tiring after your holiday.
To anyone who has illness, troubles or appointments today for any reason wishing you well soon or that your troubles will be set right soon.

Have a happy safe Tuesday. Catch you all later.
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2013, 06:30 AM
Morning Lynn! Weather is good here too.

Up early as I seem to have stupidly roped myself in to go an ride some racehorses... Arg! Haha
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2013, 06:38 AM
Morning Lynn and all,
Beautiful sunny day again, just wish that wind was coming from a warmer direction. My garden only gets the sun early morning and then no sun for the rest of the day so its bloomin freezing out there in that chilly wind.

Back to work today, really don't want to go but don't have a choice. I am searching hard for another job over near where we are moving as if i can get something i can always travel as its not for too long until we move.

Taking Charly to the doctors this morning as she has not been well for some time and needs to get sorted now as its making her very low when she should at this moment in time be feeling on top of the world,

Take care all and hugs to those that need them.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2013, 06:39 AM
Morning Lynn & all. An early morning here. I woke up at 6 wanting the loo & thought it seemed a shame going back to bed while the sun was streaming through the window.
Off on hols today. . We dropped Taff off at the kennels yesterday. I think he thought we were deserting him It's seemed strange here without him though. I keep expecting him to be following me everytime I move. I'll phone them after to see if he's settled though.
Hope the weather stays like this while we're away.
Have a good day everyone
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-06-2013, 06:40 AM

Yeehaw - a reasonable sleep again! I am now convinced that Da Booga does not pee when she goes out for her [supposed] final one as even though we were in bed by 11.30pm sure enough two hours later it was "need a pee, need a pee". Managed to get through another four hours and then it was me needing another pee - and then the alarm clock [which I love so much I am thinking of getting another one like it in case this one goes toes-up] started for her 7am pills.

A 3/4 asleep Booga opened her mouth, took pills, and let me go back to bed again. Until she kicked me and said it was time I got up. And so I am up, washed and dressed, and where is Da Booga? Back on de bed!

I do hope Sally gets dem nasties sorted - I would help but I do not think I will be permitted to take machine guns on a plane...

Also hope that all poorlies are well and that the sun shines on you all. xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-06-2013, 07:01 AM
Originally Posted by EmmiS View Post
Morning Lynn! Weather is good here too.

Up early as I seem to have stupidly roped myself in to go an ride some racehorses... Arg! Haha
Morning enjoy the ride. You love it really.

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Lynn and all,
Beautiful sunny day again, just wish that wind was coming from a warmer direction. My garden only gets the sun early morning and then no sun for the rest of the day so its bloomin freezing out there in that chilly wind.

Back to work today, really don't want to go but don't have a choice. I am searching hard for another job over near where we are moving as if i can get something i can always travel as its not for too long until we move.

Taking Charly to the doctors this morning as she has not been well for some time and needs to get sorted now as its making her very low when she should at this moment in time be feeling on top of the world,

Take care all and hugs to those that need them.
Morning Bev good luck going back to work later.
I hope Charly feels better soon its most likely the stress of having to keep saying goodbye to Ash and the exams she has been taking. (((Hugs))) for her.

Originally Posted by Taffsmum View Post
Morning Lynn & all. An early morning here. I woke up at 6 wanting the loo & thought it seemed a shame going back to bed while the sun was streaming through the window.
Off on hols today. . We dropped Taff off at the kennels yesterday. I think he thought we were deserting him It's seemed strange here without him though. I keep expecting him to be following me everytime I move. I'll phone them after to see if he's settled though.
Hope the weather stays like this while we're away.
Have a good day everyone
Morning Lynne enjoy your holibobs. I am sure Taff will be fine. I would be dreadful and ringing every day.

Originally Posted by Malka View Post

Yeehaw - a reasonable sleep again! I am now convinced that Da Booga does not pee when she goes out for her [supposed] final one as even though we were in bed by 11.30pm sure enough two hours later it was "need a pee, need a pee". Managed to get through another four hours and then it was me needing another pee - and then the alarm clock [which I love so much I am thinking of getting another one like it in case this one goes toes-up] started for her 7am pills.

A 3/4 asleep Booga opened her mouth, took pills, and let me go back to bed again. Until she kicked me and said it was time I got up. And so I am up, washed and dressed, and where is Da Booga? Back on de bed!

I do hope Sally gets dem nasties sorted - I would help but I do not think I will be permitted to take machine guns on a plane...

Also hope that all poorlies are well and that the sun shines on you all. xx
Morning Malka. Glad you are getting a better nights sleep even if it isn't perfect.

Jenny I meant to say I hope Paul gets on ok at the Dr's today and they can sort that scan out for him.
It is today isn't it ?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2013, 07:06 AM
Good morning Lynn and all that followed. Another lovely morning here. My back is much better than it was but my knees were pretty bad during the night and I had to take paracetamol extra on top of my tramadol. Steve seems a bit better this morning and is going to drive himself to his last chiropractor appointment he hopes to go back to his osteopath next week.

Helena hope your back is ok I haven't read back on yesterdays thread but I assume from what Lynn put that you had another go at the pressure washing. Do take care of that back.

Lynn it is good that Dillon has settled down to a calm regime of a morning now.

Malka, glad Pereg let you have a good night last night. I must have missed it somewhere but I assume your carpet did turn up in the end.

Bev Commiseration on having to go back to work. I do hope you are able to find something nearer where you are moving to that will suit you well.

Not sure what else has been going on but I do hope you are all ok and those that are not I send hugs to you too.

I am off to have my diabetes retinal eye scan this morning so am hoping that it will be ok as my glaucoma has been a bit naughty lately and they are concerned that I may have to have an op or go permanently on drops as I was before.

Have a good day all, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-06-2013, 07:08 AM
Morning Moyra glad to hear yours and Steve's backs are easing a little. Sorry about the knee's

Good luck with the scan today.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-06-2013, 07:17 AM
Morning Lynn morning all
Not to bright yet this morning here's hoping the sun will shine later
Glad your got a bit of a lie in this morning and Dillons a changed boy now enjoy your relaxing day
Taffsmum
Enjoy your holiday I'm sure Taff will be fine
Malka
Good to here you've had a reasonable night with the booger
Glad I'm not in your line of fire if your bringing out the big guns
Madmare
Hope Charly gets on ok at the docs ,good luck with the job search
Emmis
Enjoy your day
Not too much on today ,not working till 9 30 ,had a bit of a lie in till oh came back with the dogs ,who then decided if they were up I should be up to ,bouncing on and off the bed ,gave up and got up ,guess who's gone back to bed n it ain't me
Hope all poorly get unpoorly soon all 2n4legged
Have a good day all what ever your up to
Take care stay safe
Hugs to all that need them today
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-06-2013, 07:27 AM
Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
Morning Lynn morning all
Not to bright yet this morning here's hoping the sun will shine later
Glad your got a bit of a lie in this morning and Dillons a changed boy now enjoy your relaxing day
Taffsmum
Enjoy your holiday I'm sure Taff will be fine
Malka
Good to here you've had a reasonable night with the booger
Glad I'm not in your line of fire if your bringing out the big guns
Madmare
Hope Charly gets on ok at the docs ,good luck with the job search
Emmis
Enjoy your day
Not too much on today ,not working till 9 30 ,had a bit of a lie in till oh came back with the dogs ,who then decided if they were up I should be up to ,bouncing on and off the bed ,gave up and got up ,guess who's gone back to bed n it ain't me
Hope all poorly get unpoorly soon all 2n4legged
Have a good day all what ever your up to
Take care stay safe
Hugs to all that need them today
Morning Norma fingers crossed the sun appears soon in your neck of the woods.
Naughty puppies getting you up and stealing the bed.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »